𝑆𝛢𝐿𝛭𝑂𝛮 𝑅𝑈𝛮

ʕʔ

"Why do they hate us, Kenai?" Koda asks. Later on Koda and Kenai headed down a mountain, the sun had just begun to set Koda walks backwards talking to Kenai, who was naturally upset about the whole thing.

"We're bears" Kenai replied as he continued to walk.

"So?"

Kenai expresses his belief, "So, you know how they are. They're killers." Koda frowns, "Wait a minute, who's the killers?" Koda asks.

"Bears" Kenai replies.

"What? Which bears? I'm not like that, and you're not like that" Koda says. Kenai shook his head a bit, "Well, obviously not all bears. I mean, you're okay... but most bears will look for any excuse to attack a human."

Koda replied, "But Kenai, he attacked us." Kenai frowned at his response thinking about it for a moment, he shook his head again, "You're just a cub. When you're older, you'll understand."

"Fish, fish, fish. Fish!" A seagull squawks, diving down towards Kenai, who ducked quickly, "Huh?" He questions getting back up.

"We made it!" Koda chuckles, "We're here. Come on!" He shouts following the bird while Kenai looks around in slight shock. "What? Koda" Kenai comes back to reality when he hears tons of seagull, fish they all repeatedly shouts. And fly past Kenai who gets on his hind legs, "Hey get away from me!" He shouts but the flock pushes him towards the salmon run.

"Get away from me. Go on. Shoo!" He shouted trying to fight them off as they guild him to a river, but he ends up falling into it.

Kenai manages to get back up gasping for air and places his hands on another bears back, that bear lifts its head up from the water growling holding its fish, Kenai panicked and turned away but he turned over to another dark grizzly bear, he pants backing up but then a large growl was heard and in front of Kenai a large bear rises up on its hind legs the sun shines down on him as he the eats the salmon whole.

Kenai gasps, "AAAHHHHH!... huh?"
He then finds that none of the the bears are attacking him he looks confused.

All the bears look at him as his yell fades. A grizzly bear with blond bangs speaks, "Hey, you're stirring up the water, dude."

"Yeah, try not to scare off the fish here, buddy" The large black bear added. "Tug!" The bear turns over hearing his name be called, his eyes brighten, "Hey, Koda. Come here" he smiles seeing Koda run up to him and jump up, Tug flops onto his back while Koda lays on his stomach.

"Look at you" He smiles, rubbing his little head  chuckling. Koda jumps off his stomach into the river while he gets up. "Hey Tug, have you seen my mom yet?" Koda asks.

"No, as a matter of fact I haven't" Tug replied rubbing his nose, Koda chuckles as he turns over to look at Kenai who was sitting afraid as four bears including the blond inspected him, "Me and my friend Kenai beat her."

Tug raises a brow, "He's with you?" Kenai looked at Tug nervously and lifted his paw, "Uh... hi?" The blond goes to sniff but Kenai gasps pulling away. Tug walks up to Kenai who inches away from him terrified, "Huh. I've never seen you at the run before..." Tug pulls Kenai in with his paw but Kenai places his paws on Tug's chest, "Where are you from?" Tug asks.

Kenai stammers, "Well, I... I mean..."

"See Kenai, there's the mountain, just like I promise" Koda spoke stoping Kenai's stammer, gaining the all of the bears attention, "The lights touch the top every night" Koda chuckles, "Gonna be harder getting up there than riding those mammoths."