61-80

Chapter 61 Chapter 061

  [Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! 】

  [Insanity I was rolling around in bed]

  [Love love love]

  [I want to see only ten  now  face it? ! 】

  As if hearing the audience's voice, the director immediately cut off the backstage trainees, Jinger, after the good guys performed "Lights On" on the stage.

   Huai Xu ignite  boiling in the background, many trainees stood  jumping for  hot performance on stage applause.

  "Escape" between the groups is not recorded in the background, well below the stage they are ready to play at this time, the players were also in for the opponents applauded.

  This column is not alone when Song Ying.

  Children mirror and turn, like the photographer can carry cameras changed the face -

  Song Ying facing away when children can mirror, standing in front of some more.

  Fortunately, the audience is wondering what to do when, pregnant with Xu and others off the stage, and Song Ying face when caught.

  When I can't see Song Ying in the mirror, I can only see the raised eyebrows in Huaixu. I usually feel cold and lazy:

  "Ms. Song——"

  In the second half of Huaixu, "Is it full?" Song Yingshi was like an agile deer. She jumped to the top with her arms bent to help her neck, and the straps turned half a circle in place.

  Xu afraid to fall pregnant can be a good, busy picked up a good back.

  Song Ying, when obviously very excited on the potential to fall on the good arm, and then forced the waist, light bounce pregnant before Xu face.

  Look I did not react  Huai Xu, Xu Qin Huai Khan may feel hot  neck  Song Ying, the Perfectionist smile, the eyes of all is praise and amazing:

  "Huai Xu, a teacher you!"

  [Hastily grass I  Touhuaisongbao]

  Haruno positive [now]

  【like! ! This! All! No! Calculate! Love! 】

  [Song teacher? Is 10 A sequence dancing yet? ! Or what fun dog play #]

  ...

  Trouble so the latter, Song Ying, while down from the Huai Xu .

  After   did not see a good camera, but do not know can be directed silly to put dozens of seats do not look, designed chopped  "Welcome Triumph" Mirror child.

  Good  heart also quaked.

  In this state, Song Yingshi didn't say anything to greet the players to come on stage. He didn't expect the staff to come in a hurry and said that the stage lighting was out of control and had to wait for a debugging.

  In such incidents show no other recourse but to look for the gaffer and other problems that may be procedural issues, it may be a control line, check the fan needs to be done, how much luck when available.

  Song Ying answered that he knew when to speak a few words with the players back child, deeper in the channel, Huai Xu not to go.

  So lonely, leaning against the light and shadow at the junction of light and dark, his face is fuzzy and sharp.