101-120

Chapter 101 Chapter 101

  Huaixu said to rub her waist, really rubbed her back waist when she really gave Song Yingshi.

  Just the right amount of strength to loosen the tight muscles, the muscles and bones are relaxed, as if each blood vessel re-circulates.

  The quiet atmosphere and comfortable body made Song Yingshi slowly relax. She put aside those thoughts for a while, and slumped on her arms, her eyelids slowly drooping, almost going to sleep.

  At this moment, Huaixu's hands were still moving, and he said:

  "What are your plans the day after tomorrow?"

  Song Yingshi slowly opened her eyes:

  "the day after tomorrow?"

  Tomorrow afternoon, they will attend the fan meeting in City B, and the day after tomorrow is a holiday.

  Because there was only a pitiful day during the vacation, except for other personal itineraries, they all said they would play in City B and go back together.

  Song Yingshi said: "Do you have any plans?"

  "Take you out to play?"

  Song Yingshi laughed: "What do you mean by taking me to play? I'm such an adult..."

  Huaixu said coldly: "Do you always feel that you are bigger than me and them?"

  Song Yingshi was startled.

  In fact, she should admit that she just hinted that for so long, didn't she just want Huaixu to react like this? But at the end of the day, the affirmative answer got stuck in his throat.

  Song Yingshi stared at the ground in a daze, feeling a little hypoxic inexplicably. She was breathless.

  It fell behind her waist and walked along the spine a little bit, to the back of her neck.

  Huaixu's hands are warmer than usual, and they are especially warm when they gently rub the back of her neck, completely enveloping her, and people can't help but feel relieved.

  Song Yingshi moved her neck slightly, Huaixu recognized it, which was a nod.

  At least there is a reaction.

  Huaixu learned how to do to herself when Song Ying had done it before, touched her earlobe, and said softly:

  "No matter how you feel, to me, you are Song Yingshi."

  If it's normal, Huaixu won't talk about it anymore.

  But now, Song Yingshi turned her back and refused to look at her, her figure was thin and fragile. She is like a traveler in desperate need to warm up the winter night, absorbing the warmth of her palms.

  Huaixu was annoyed that she didn't believe in herself, and she felt more distressed.

  When was Song Yingshi ever so timid? She should always be energetic and vivid, like there is always only sunshine in the world.

  Huaixu pointed her finger and gently rubbed the small piece of soft skin behind Song Yingshi's ear, she recalled, and continued:

  "Song Yingshi would fiddle with a lot of unfamiliar and unpleasant things. He has strange and weird hobbies. He would lead me to run forward, invite me a teacher, and come to Haruno with me. It will make my heart move and refuse me. ."

  Huaixu sighed as if he saw the past, when it comes to this:

  "But after I refused, Song Yingshi respected me the same. Song Yingshi and I walked through one male, two males, and three males, and we still have cp. Song Yingshi taught me how to liberate my nature and sing and dance for me. Song Yingshi Kissed me on the stage."