121-138 [END]

Chapter 121 Chapter 121

  Huaixu took a few bites and put down his chopsticks.

  Song Yingshi was stunned: "Is this full?"

  There is almost nothing in the bowl.

  Huaixu said, "I don't have any appetite."

  Song Yingshi has a strange expression. Although she knows it doesn't matter and the atmosphere is not right now, she still has a subtle mood at this time.

  Competitiveness regardless of time and place made her feel that she had lost a lot in this matter.

  Song Yingshi self-reflection: "I haven't done enough."

  "..."

  Huaixu pursed her lips, probably unguarded, the tips of her ears slowly changed color, like a shining ruby.

  Song Yingshi quickly curled her lips, and the heavy atmosphere became relaxed again with this sentence. But when she saw Huaixu's lack of interest and laziness, this briskness gradually dissipated, and she smiled.

  Just ask again.

  As soon as this thought came up, Song Yingshi heard Huaxu said:

  "After dinner, aren't you hungry?"

  Song Yingshi closed her mouth and responded "OK", speeding up her meal.

  Huaixu looked at her by the side.

  Song Ying's eyebrows are like black ink, and when he concentrates on doing things, there is something that makes people afraid to step forward and disturb his temperament. She picked up chopsticks more frequently, but did not appear to be in a hurry. She was still gentle and polite. The good family background gave her etiquette engraved in her words and deeds, and her simple actions also had a different charm.

  But more importantly than these, this is Song Yingshi, so everything is different.

  During the period, Qu Qing and Ning Xiao visited.

  Ning Xiao acted well, and rushed to sit and talk for a while before the two left tomorrow morning, and told them that they looked forward to the next cooperation, so he left and continued to stare at the night shooting scene.

  Qu Qing said it was Fu Shu's situation.

  "The ambulance took him to the hospital. He had to leave without a checkup, and said that he couldn't find anything. His new agent has never been there, and it seems that he doesn't care about him. The wall fell down and everyone pushed... I insisted on giving He checked and got the checklist, but really didn't find out anything."

  Qu Qing didn't ask what was behind this, only put the hospital list on the table, and smiled:

  "I'm not afraid that he will touch porcelain now. Some things really have to be guarded against."

  Huaixu caught the anomaly: "Fu Shu will leave when he arrives? How is his condition?"

  "Except that it was a little scary at the beginning, the back looks the same as usual." Qu Qing paused when he said, "He lives in this hotel. I saw it. It's on the 17th floor."

  Song Yingshi hadn't been eating when he came to Ning Xiao. At this time, he took the words: "He knows that we are here, even if he didn't know it before, he knows it now."

  Each crew staying at the hotel is very good to inquire.

  Qu Qing was puzzled and cautious: "Will he bother you?"