six

dear mecha,

i can't believe it . .. you sent me a letter. though it wasn't good news, i'm happy that you sent me a letter.

it's true, mecha. what you said is true, but how could i forget the person who made me feel again? i don't know how to say this, but when you came into my life, everything changed. i couldn't think straight whenever i'm with another girl because all i can picture is you and it was kinda freaky because i couldn't stop thinking about you.

it's like all i yearn for is your touch and your presence and all those times where in we stared at each other, i wanted to grab you and kiss you until our mouths were swollen and even though you don't love me anymore, i still want that.

i sound like an overly attached ex but it's the truth. i am so in love with you that you're all that matters to me and i cannot live a day without thinking about you. you're so damn important to me that i cannot afford losing you.

so no, i won't give up on you and i will never ever move on from you.

there's still a lot i need to tell you, i just don't know if i can put it into words.

some1 make a book cover for me pls ty :-)

thanks for voting and oh my shizzles we reached 1k !!!! you guys are the best like you deserve unlimited ice cream or chocolate, shucking cowballs i love you guys so much.

don't forget to vote and/or comment !!! mwuah