twelve

dear mercedes,

i can't even with you right now. i can't believe you.

i ask one goddamn letter from you and all you do is nothing!

it isn't too much to ask for, right? all i want you to do is pick up a goddamn pen and write back.

i don't understand why you can't do such a simple thing.

it's all i ask for mercedes, an answer from you.

sure, you can send it through text or whatever, but where's the sincerity in that? for all i know, it could be lucas who's texting me and i wouldn't want that.

now, just tell me.

why are you trying to hide your feelings? why can't you just tell me the truth?

oh you know what? i'll tell you why i ignored you.

i ignored you because my parents didn't approve of you.

they thought that i would ruin you and as cruel as that sounds, it's true.

everyone knows brooklyn beckham as the handsome beckham boy and they also know me for dating moretz! but you know, that isn't true.

chloe and i were just friends and what made it more worse was you came along. people thought i ditched chloe for you then i ditched you for megan.

you see, i ruin people's images. i even ruined my image just because i wanted to find love!

so now you know.

sincerely,
brook.

lol so that happened