nineteen

"where is she?" cruz asked. brooklyn shrugged and checked his phone for any new messages. brooklyn decided to bring his two younger brothers with him considering the fact that they missed mecha dearly and they were yearning to see her.

"is she coming?" his other younger brother, romeo, asked. brooklyn nodded and shoved his coffee towards his brothers.

"hold my starbucks, i'm going to go look for her." cruz and romeo couldn't help but laugh at his sentence but when brooklyn shot them a warning glare, they stopped giggling.

brooklyn headed towards the coffee shoppe entrance and as soon as he stepped outside, the warm air hit him like a breeze. he looked back to see it his brothers were still there and as soon as he saw them safe, he went back to looking for mercedes.

he looked around for the arrivals section and saw people exit from a door. he looked up to see that it was mecha's flight so he decided to go in and check if mecha was there.

on the other hand, mecha looked around for that cliché starbucks store and as soon as she found one near away, she ran towards the entrance. she took a peek inside and saw two familiar heads of hair. she broke out into a wide smile and headed inside.

last chap next :(