chapter 1 the return

It was just 3 months after Godzilla's brawl with King Ghidorah and Kiryu was still in repairs Godzilla was still resting on his Island while Mickey still studied him and Mothra was regaining her strength.

While two new Dragon Pilots appeared we wonder if there was life out there but no they were monsters, kaiju's we were looking at the wrong direction as King Ghidorah had made its way to Earth it awakened new monsters many variants one had made landfall in San Francisco.

As a gigantic sea serpent emerge out of the water quickly wrapping itself around the Golden Gate Bridge straining it almost looking like a Chinese dragon but green as fighter jets went in trying to take down the creature two days later tanks and missiles were able to bring it down as they successfully transported to the Island classified known as Sago Island.

Then 2 weeks later another appeared in Paris a gigantic Allosaurus with a spike on tip of its tail it destroyed the Eiffel Tower two cities were destroyed in the process tens of thousands of lives were lost fighter jets and destroys were able to knock out.

Then a new one appeared in Alaska a gigantic subterranean red scaled creature with a horn on its head as the Canadian Army was able to take it out then it was transported back to Sago Island.

Then a new one appeared in Europe a flying reptile that's able to release a green pulse of energy outs of it's mouth A row of spikes run down at spine while an armor campus from the head to the tail cover it G-Force quickly respond by launching Kiryu quickly stunning The Creature but Mechagodzilla was damaged as the creature was then quickly transported to Sago Island.

Then in Australia a flying monster that almost look like a pterodactyl appeared destroying Sydney then the Army quickly took it out then was transport Back to the Island.

More and more monsters appeared all over the globe then we learned. This was not going to stop G-Force was unable to stop these attacks from happening these were just beginning World Panic quickly spread out we needed a new weapon the World came together putting their research to build new weapons throwing aside all rivalries for the sake of the great or good. To fight monsters we were creating Monsters of Our Own the anti Kaiju force was born Giant robots or known as the Jeagers from Japan, USA, Australia, Russia, China began building robots to defend the world against Kaiju from Earth and from outer space just like King Ghidorah only 15 Mark 5 Jaeger's were built there were many setbacks on the project One Pilot couldn't pilot the new weapons so two pilots were needed to pilot it right hemisphere left hemisphere.

 To fight monsters we were creating Monsters of Our Own the anti Kaiju force was born Giant robots or known as the Jeagers from Japan, USA, Australia, Russia, China began building robots to defend the world against Kaiju from Earth and from outer ...

USA. Romeo blue.

 Romeo blue