chapter 4 all out Attack

Are you sure you saw Sparks coming off the creature asking Mickey.

Yes like all sorts of Sparks like coming all over the creature like a chain of reaction said Shuin.

Well I didn't eat anything that was made of organic instead of decided to consume the smoke from the smokestacks industrial smoke is poisonous said Mickey.

So why it do that ask Hoshino.

Well seeing the creature it's non-organic this creature is not from this world but an extraterrestrial threat Said Mickey.

She looked in the microscope seeing the fragment of the creature it was all sorts of color black yellow red in the middle of it was white.

Well it looks like the black and red gooey stuff is waste material and looks like the white crystal is a crystallized carbon unknowns of science said to Mickey.

How about hadriam said Shuin.

That sounds like a good name to the creature what you see through the microscope it's the eye of the temple that been turned the powder it looks like hadriam is a good name I cannot come up with but I think the hair dryer must the life force of the monster if it's by mostly composed of wasting Crystal likes carbon just like a jellyfish with no external or internal structure so it might have a nerve structure instead so some minerals can discharge electricity from Heat so the Sparks probably not unusual said Mickey.

If this thing can survive includence when that end the problem and end the creatures rain of Terror ask Amakasu.

Well yes you're technically right it'll end its food source but that walking pile of sludge will create its own kind of pollution said Mickey.

I understand that part but why did it cause all that melt to corrode ask Nikiado.

Take a look at that microscope said Mickey.

As she looked in seen the black red and yellow gooey stuff and clean the Headroom the white crystallized powder.

That yellow substance you see in that fragment is sulfur the hadriam is some type of crystalized carbon alright react to I still am figuring out but this thing can produce sulfuric acid that's how it can corrode the metal and that means it could probably burn living flesh but it looks like wherever it touches it corrodes metal it takes the hadriam and when the sulfur touch it it cost a chain reaction of sulfuric acid mist that how I can corrode the metal Hedorah can consumer pollutants that includes sludge oil and toxic gas that means if it consumes these it can make its own sulfuric acid Mist that can make any Air Supply deadly to breathe said Mickey.

It is believed that this new monster known as Hedorah it's an extraterrestrial life that has been feeding off our pollutant oceans and toxic air the whole country is terrified from this new freak of nature and wait for the appearance of Godzilla or the new monster the Jaegers are continuing to secure the nearby Waters of their own countries but this monster I never appeared in the daylight so any night or any foggy day can be dangerous for us all we've been asked to to warn you to those that live near the ocean or any pollutant areas could be dangerous since this month I can create its own sulfuric acid mist said the man.

Meanwhile Striker Eureka was getting prepped to secure the nearby Waters of Japan to make sure the creature didn't attack them.

And Mechagodzilla was still under repairs but the time has been sped up seeing that this creature could be a major threat to society and the world.

Mickey if this creature doesn't blog to our planet where they came from in the first place ask Amakasu.

Amakasu you know what a meteor is right ask Mickey.