chapter 7 king of monsters

Time 6:00 a.m.

King Ghidorah was getting overwhelmed from the amounts of monster surrounding him as a result it's spotty start glowing into a bright gold as electricity started flowing through his veins it was about to release another electrical pulse just like the first attack causing the monsters to fly backwards into mountains Hills even one went crash into one of the damage electrodes as the landscape turned into a dark brown red well trees and anything around it went into husk dead vegetation.

As Godzilla gained conscience back all he could hear was ringing and rumbling as he looked around him only he could see was a dark red landscape the clouds dark red red lightning and that he saw was the alien monsters Victorious.

As Godzilla Jr got his conscience back too but only you could see was Hedorah dragging Anguirus around like a rag doll and Gigan was beating the crap out Mechagodzilla.

While seeing Jet Jaguar getting pummeled by pummeled by Megalon.

While King Ghidorah look behind them seeing Godzilla Jr he quickly charged forward and then charged up his tails right to peer through his chest like Godzilla before when he was about to Godzilla came charging for buying down on his tail King Ghidorah screamed in agony.

As the dragon Pilots fired on King Ghidorah as Godzilla charge forward punching King of the on the chest until Mechagodzilla fired his Arsenal.

But this time he came flying towards Mechagodzilla Landing right beside him and quickly transform back to its perfect stage but this time it had a little surprise it's arm was a blade like weapon stabbing into Mechagodzilla's chest again.

While King Gihdrora fired his gravity beams at Godzilla causing him flying backwards Godzilla rolled over ready to fire his Atomic breath until King Gihdrora stepped his foot onto Godzilla chess digging his claws into his chest while blood draw out Godzilla roared and pain as he was about to fire his Atomic breath King Ghidorah know this right before Godzilla was about to Fire King ghidor bit down on Godzilla's neck preventing him from firing absorbing the energy from it well digging his face into Godzilla and neck Godzilla release a loud death curling Roar at him this cause King Ghidorah to back down but this time King Ghidorah wrapped his tails around Godzilla's body hitting him to the ground repeatedly while electricity flew through the tails banging him out of the ground again and again until flinging into a mountain.

But this time King Gihdrora didn't wait around he went charging Ford buying down on Godzilla's arms and then his neck lifting up in the air while absorbing the life force of Godzilla.

But this time Mothra came flying towards King Ghidorah causing King Gihdrora to fall forward while he was about to fire his gravity beams at the queen of monsters Godzilla bite Down on one of King Ghidorah's neck while King Caesar came charging forward jumping on King Ghidorah back but King Ghidorah used his tails to fling them off.

While the dragon Pilots continue firing on the other alien monsters while the Jeagers for fighting Gigan while Mothra and paragon and Amanda for fighting Megalon call the other monsters were fighting the sludge monster but Jet Jaguar and camera managed to make The Three Monsters back down but the monsters continue fighting the alien kaiju's.

We can't defeat him said Hoshino.

No we can said Amakasu.

What we're getting pummeled said Hitomi.

No she's right it doesn't matter as long we're fighting alongside with the Kaijus we may have a chance said Shuin.

But out of nowhere King Ghidorah was managed to grab one of the Dragon Pilots it was Hoshino it's the two of them were stuck as King Ghidorah was about to devour but I don't out of nowhere an atomic breath hit King ghidorah's wing causing him to let go of Hoshino and Norma as King Gihdrora looked behind him seeing the king of monsters.