chapter 5 operation Destroy. All. Kaijus

Time 10:00 p.m.

Meanwhile G-Force Was preparing to launch Mechagodzilla after full repairs and Replacements of new and powerful weapons to fight against the monsters.

Kaizaki was about enter to the cockpit and then but Striker Eureka and Tagit Ronin we're already dispatched and we're heading towards the Battle site Mechagodzilla was getting prepped too until the alarm went of.

All units I repeat all units Hedorah has changed it course he's moving away from Osaka and heading north now the creature is 300 ft and it's still growing.

As the creature Flew Over the base the metals began to corrode from the ground giving collapse but Mechagodzilla was made from a different type of metal.

The Bastard it's knew where we are said Mickey.

Is everyone okay ask Kakiasu.

But Mickey saw Kaizaki arm was busted so she couldn't pilot Mechagodzilla.

We're doomed we need another pilot said Mickey.

Let me pilot Kiryu said Okonogi.

Are you crazy I don't know how the pilot Kiryu said Mickey.

Look I'm the only option or just let Hedorah continue with his Rampage said Okonogi.

Okay well you're right you're the only option right now said Mickey.

As he enter the cockpit activate Mechagodzilla as it raised from it s base and two massive helicopters attached it and lifting it to the battle site.

The military create a new weapons APU'S for humans to fight against Monsters as Mickey had one too this one was a special prototype as they made a new weapon over the years called Jet Jaguar that can supersize to Kaiju size as all the military human are left Gathered in Japan to defend against the four monsters.

Okay this is it and you all know me so I'll say this a simple as I can when it's our time to die it's our time all I ask is if we have to give these damn aliens are lives WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE GO shouted Mickey.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Meanwhile in Russia the Russian military quickly scrambled to defend their country against King Ghidorah the military fired at King it over with no effect bullets have bounced off the creature scales as he continued leveling the city with its gravity beams.

Meanwhile back in Japan the military scramble to their destination on the foot of mouth Fuji for Mickey commanded the final fight should take care instead of large city.

Meanwhile in Russia King Ghidorah continue destroying the city as the military was powerless until he got bored of it he decided to head back towards Japan again the unfolded his wings and took to the skies.

While Megalon and Gigan we're making their way to Japan while destroying every city in their path.

Meanwhile Godzilla, Godzilla's daughter, Anguirus and Rodan and Gomora for making their way towards Japan meanwhile Mechagodzilla made it to the Battle site battling the sludge monster that reached to the size that can Tower over any guide you except King Ghidorah.

As Hedorah began roaring at Mechagodzilla.

Meanwhile on infant Island Mothra regained her strength sensing the disturbance of the Earth seeing that King Ghidorah has came back but this time with three kaijus.