chapter 2 the eve

G-Force was waiting for the new dragon pilots and Striker Eureka.

The two new dragon Pilots got their first Striker Eureka was on a delayed.

Then the new Dpi for about to land one of the OTF's was a sr-72 while the other one was a B-52.

Dpi prepare to land said Kakiasu

Roger that said Drago.

The two of them landed and then went to the 7th hanger then the B-52 transform to hotel.

And then sr-72 transform to hotel too.

Amakasu and the other Dpi we're shocked to see two more dragons

Then the OTF with the B-52 camo point it's head and then spit the pilot suit was purple with black then the Dpi took her helmet off she had blue eyes and brown hair.

So this is gefu base said Nikiado.

Then the OTF with the sr-72 armor pointed it s head up in the air then spit out the pilot they did a couple of flips then landed they took their helmet off but there was one problem the Dpi was a guy everyone was shocked they thought only females can fly dragons he had blackish green hair and brown eyes his suit was red.

Good morning my name is shuin shimonura I'm am looking forward to train with you said the man him self.

Welcome to gefu base said Mickey.

Amakasu would you show them where would they be staying ask Kakiasu.

Yes mam said Amakasu.

Amakasu and the Dpi showed that new Dpi around gefu base and show them where they were sleeping.

So this is where you'll be sleeping for the meanwhile said Amakasu.

This is nice room said Nikiado.

Amakasu was about to explain more Until Mickey call them for the arrival of Striker Eureka.

Dpi we just got word that's Striker Eureka will be coming here in 20 minutes said Mickey.

Okay said Amakasu.