24

Alwin vomited so hardly, he wiped his mouth again and slowly sat on bathroom tile. His eyes began to tear up, how can a person can be this cruel? How? All are were kids, those innocent faces how can he that motherfucker could do that to them?

For sure they, those innocent creature's vividness
He t-totally broken.... Alwin can hear those screams, he tried to cover his ears by covering them... How can he do that to them? They were children.... How c-can he!?

For sure, he did these kind off things to their sweet,poor baby she didn't died because of the over tortures by him, by he did, he did everything to her.. He hitted her beaten up her, made her bleed from e-everywhere... She remembers everything s-she is so bold...

Time before Alwin plays the recorded files which send by the psycho...

Alwin were so happy that they had that fucker, he came to fall in their trap like his hyung said. He connected his headphones and played the audio.. Alwin's eyes got widen when heard everything .... Like everything which he said in that recordings.

He couldn't complete the records he had the tendency to vomit, something was stuck in his throat and his stomach wasn't feel well after he heard everything.. He ran to the bathroom and puked hardly. He couldn't stop himself...

Present time

Alwin's eyes are red and swollen, he couldn't suppress his anger, he called his hyung..

"Hello haneul.."

"Hyung, that motherfucker came to fall in our trap like you said, and he did contact me but that was a network call, he didn't reveled his name yet, he said that he wanted to be famous... And he wanted me to help with that" alwin said.
Jk gritted his teeth, and fisted his hands

"Okay what did he told you to do?" He asked

"He said he wanted to be famous by his own things.... He said that he will send me some files and i have to hear them all and help him, i did acted along.  I asked him to pay me, and he did.
Hyung i did send the files.

Hyung i want you to be okay before hear it. He is so cruel hyung.. That motherfucker is so pervert i wanted to kill him with my hands! Just let me kill him hyung..." Alwin said

"We will kill him haneul, just let me hear it.. Okay?" Jk said Alwin hummed in progress and hanged up the call..

Jk stood from his chair which he was working in his bedroom, he saw his baby.. His wife was sleeping naked there.. Yeah they did made love some times ago and jk had some work so he made taehyung sleep and began to work after that... And then Alwin called him

He went towards taehyung who was pouting cutely he smiled at him, and patted his head so lovingly who smiled at his husband's lovely touch.. Jk kissed him on his lips and give a usual sweet suck on it... He went out of the room after made sure that the room is locked and left to his sweet's room.

He saw the room was closed, he know his daughter isn't came out from the trauma yet, she is acting he knows that very well. She is so considering that she don't wanted to see her parents sad and worried for her...

He went to her room and stood infront of the room door, and softly placed his hand on it and whispered..

"Appa love you baby, appa gonna make everything okay... For you, be strong for us.." He said and went to his study room.

He switched on the lights and his PC he sighed in his email, he saw alwin already sent the files and some screenshots, he took a deep breath and connected his headphones and wears it...

He clicked the play botton...

The audio was so clear to hear. Jk's ears perked and concentrated on the audio....