Epilogue

The tap taping sound of the boot was hearing the man was hiding behind the pillar was sure that it is indeed his end. He shouldn't have done this he regrets his doing. Suddenly he heard that

"Come here you little shit" the raspy tone made him shiver , suddenly he was grabbed and forcefully pushed by someone. His eyes was dropping time to time.

"Hah, come fast I don't wanted to waste my time today. I wanted to go home early otherwise my wife will kill me so shall we start?" Jk the most feared ruthless mafia was standing in middle of the parking slot. His hands were covered in glouse as usual the black attire which was wearing making him more dangerous and intimidating. The man gulped

"How can you threaten me every fucking single person knows that my weakness is my wife and my children, so how dare you to put them in danger even though you know his husband and their father were alive and he holds the world you motherfucker!?"

"So don't gonna play with you today but my dogs will , let just cut you fingers and my guards will do the balance " he said and took out the cutting scissor like instrument and cut the man's finger so mercilessly.

"Huh damn" he looked at the watch and hurried his work

"I'm leaving home early so do the other things" he said left from there and drive to his love nest.

He hurriedly stopped the car in the car porch. And took out the coat and walked towards the door after identification of his finger the door opened. He saw a very grumpy taehyung was feeding a 2 years old little boy who had a fluffy hair like his mama and one cute dimple was showing on his right cheek which was chubby since birth. Jk smiled at them.

"Honey I'm home!" He cheered but taehyung ignored the elder there. He sighed and loosen up his tie and bottoms.

"Baby it's today's works was very heavy that I couldn't even complete it, sorry my love I'll be early from tomorrow please forgive me no?" He asked but taehyung walked towards the kitchen with the baby

"Baby please" he begged he saw his first born was laughing historically because everytime she made any mistakes she cries and beg like this to her mama and then her father makes fun of her.
He showed some weird gestures to her

"Mummy please" this time taehyung couldn't hide his laugh he can ignore everything but this mummy thing..

"Yes my pretty laugh more it's suits you more" he said and hugged him and kissed the baby.

"Aww my baby ggukie" he called the baby cheered and showed his grabby hands towards his father who happily took him and kissed him non stopping-ly.

"Why did you forgot about that today is the day for gguk's vaccination? He couldn't made it because his fever was high in the morning, I was waiting for you he was waiting for you. Look at him he is so sick honey...." Taehyung said jk sighed

"I'm sorry dear, I know I didn't forgot that. Some shits had to do with someone. This won't be happen again please " taehyung nodded and gives the milk to his husband who took the glass of milk and gulped it

"Baby it's not tasty like Nana I want Nana" he said making ew face. Taehyung shocked and looked at his daughter who was laughing again.

"Shush, she isn't a baby anymore, why are you like this?-

"Because you're mine I can say or do whatever me and you want anytime anywhere you know" he said and nuzzled his nose with the other's nose. Taehyung smiled.

"Just I'm gonna tuck ggukie in his bed and also areum then I'll come after a quick shower okay?" Jk said taehyung nodded he left from there after kissing taehyung on his fluffy hair.