32

Taehyung looked deep into these black orbs, he is happy now. All he wanted to do was stop the world and time now. His husband, his lifelong love, won the game. As of now his daughter will be her old self again.

He gently smiled at his husband who closed his eyes and his hands roamed above his waist. He smiles a lot, his Koo deserves something which would please him. Taehyung allowed his husband to feel it, in his arms Jk were so calm and concentrated. When he looked at Taehyung who was also looking at him with such reverence, then he said.

"Where is she? Our lovely angel, "he asked, his voice is full of love and solicitude for her, then smiles again and says.

"She's in her baby room... want to go visit her?" He asked then that his long fingers made their way to jk's head.

"Yes, of course," said he.

That's all Jk wanted to do with his family, but he couldn't help but feel sad because he couldn't save her from him. He murdered the uncle he loved the most. But not more than his daughter. He will do anything for her.He walked towards his daughter's room. Where his baby silently waited for her appa. Yes, she and jk did talk very firstly that made jk think and had lots of doubt on Mr min. And she cried that her grandpa like structure won't do it to her, but.... she did trust that man dearly but he almost killed her because of his lust .

Jk saw her daughter lying on the mattress without closing her eyes, since that day her daughter suffers from insomnia that she cannot heal herself. He entered the room and Taehyung barely frowned when he noticed that jk was taking no steps toward her. He grabbed his hands and walked to her and gently called her out.

"Baby? " Taehyung's sweety soft deep voice made her looked at her parents she gasped loudly when she saw his father looking at her while sobbing lowly.

"Appa why are you crying!?" She asked with not liking to watch her Appa cry Infront of her. But suddenly jk ran towards her and hugged her tightly

"Appa don't cry please" she said

"Kookie please look at me my dada muchkin" she said and made him to face her.

"You did it right Appa? Y-you did what I was craved for right Appa? You won right?" She asked he nodded vigorously made areum cried in happiness.

"I love you Appa"

"I love you too my baby muchkin" he said suddenly they heard a scoffing sounds, they looked at the direction saw jk's pretty smool baby was pouting and areum laughed and signals to come near to them.

"No you guys always forgot about me...poor me I'm always alone humph!" He said and pouted more.

"Awe my baby wifyy, I'm sorry please come I'll give you Huggies and kisses" he said made taehyung gasp and he looked at areum who was laughing at her blushy mama.

"Group hug?" Areum asked made the couple nodded the head suddenly with happiness and exited. They hugged , those moments which they missed the most is gonna come to their life again....the light of the hope is coming into their life....

But

"I'll go and ask directly to jungkook wait and watch, if he wants taehyung then I'll let him have him. But not my child who having my gens and my blood, I won't let that happen, I did a very bad thing that ran away from them....and didn't accept the fact that I'm her father ...but not in this time . If I came to here for her and taehyung I'll take them with me, for gods sake." Minho side to his sister Mina who were looking at him with annoyed eyes.

"Oppa not with that creepy nerd, I don't like him. You can ask her I'll accept her she is my brother's daughter but not that taehyung" she said and disgust was showing on her face.

"Why ? He is the one who gave birth to my child, I won't disrespect him. He chooses her over his career you know that? He was known that his pregnancy was not healthy, it will be cause his death....still he cared her from the start..and he didn't even said that she came through him by giving him the pain of death, he is different that's why I'm in love with him....but if jungkook wants taehyung then I'll be let him but not in case of my baby..." Minho said Mina nodded her head...

"H-hubby!" Taehyung moaned when he felt the same sensation of his husband's wet tongue licking his hole.

"Mmphhh~" taehyung bite his lower lip jk pulled his lips and tongue with a smooching sound.
He looked at taehyung and said

"I really missed this expression on your face baby...gonna make love to you all the night, and tomorrow you will be walk by a cum leaking hole...gonna enter you okay?" He said and pushed deeply into taehyung who moaned so seducing like. Jk bites taehyung's nipple and played with he another.

They didn't stopped till the morning taehyung didn't know when he lost his consciousness but jk didn't stopped he thrusted deeply and roughly into taehyung.

After 2 weeks

Skip to the morning.

Minho took a deep breath and pressed the door bell. The door opened after sometimes revealing areum who were standing half sleepy. Minho's eyes got wet by seeing his daughter he really did wanted to see her in person and the first meeting was super surreal for him

"May I know you who are you sir?" She asked with her polite voice Minho Impressed that taehyung raised her up with such  manners

"I'm here for meet you my baby..."

He said made areum frowned, but taehyung's eyes got widen because of Minho's sudden appearance after 2 weeks. Something really gonna happen soon very soon taehyung's heart murmurs to him ....

"Who are you?"

Taehyung saw his husband coming towards the door with the cold expression, Minho just stared him with his annoyed face.

------------
Author Kim

The another war is gonna start soon.
Share your thoughts
Do votes and comments.

I really felt bad that my favourite authors's books got delete from wattpad, I cried honestly I'm feeling sorry for them, they were so talented and the stories owns my heart.....🥺😩