34

Mr Kim looked at his son who were sobbing silently. It's been hours his bear is crying without saying anything, Kim is very afraid now what happened to his son so sudden? It's the first time taehyung cries Infront of him after Mr Kim knew about taehyung's pregnancy, after what happened with their family Kim was so depressed, he took so many days to came out from his own room...

"Baby, you are making me worried, tell me what happened?" He asked then taehyung looked at him with his red swelled eyes...

"Appa" he started, everything which happened with him, about Minho, sudden meet up with him and last drama in Jeon mansion.... everything.
Kim was shocked by hearing about the father of areum. He doesn't wanted to be happen this. Jk is enough to make forgot about the actual father of her. Taehyung also don't want this to happen with them....he don't wanted to separate the father- daughter.

"How can Mr Jeon behave like that to you? How dare he? Look baby it's not you fault though, I'm here don't cry please. You guys gave him time to get the DNA reports right? My mind is telling that something good gonna happen soon....may be Minho don't wanted to separate them" Kim said and petted his son so lovingly

"I-i didn't know that j-jungkook will be like this to me.... without trying to get my point. C-can't he see that I'm struggling too? Like him? I did in these years ....but without any complaints I was with him! I gave the warmth which he craved for Appa, I can't hold but I feel so betrayed.

I was the one who caused this shits right? I don't even wanted to live! I hate my life Appa! I didn't know that my life will be like this! I'm sorry to make you disappoint by me instead of proud. I know like mommy you had lots of imagination about my life ......I'm sorry I couldn't full fill it, it's my fault!" Taehyung cried, hardly these years he was kept these thing without even showing anyone.

"T-then areum born.....I literally failed to give her father warmth, as a mother I failed from the start...I failed to be a good son ! I failed to be a good wife too......why can't I have a good time everyone like? I really wish that areum's father him....my husband...her Appa, I really wish that but look at my pathetic life I can't even dreamed off anything......I don't deserve anything!" He cried sobbed badly at the time. Kim also were crying how can his son say like this to him?

He literally gave his whole life to his son...his bear, after his wife's death he tried hard to give whole essentials to him only, he lived like his mother, sister, brother etc.....and now he also felt so uneasy by his own son's hardships.

"Look my son, you are the great warrior whom I adore the most you know that? After your mother I respect you , you gone through. I'm so proud of you you know that? You kept your fight till now baby don't loose hope......I trust you" he said and taehyung hugged his father more tighter. However the man is the one who always been love him and cherish his life even though he couldn't do anything for him.......he loves his father and the father do anything for his son.

"I'll talk to jungkook once he will get calm down his own" he said taehyung didn't nodded his head, he kept cried....and after sometimes he fell asleep on his father's lap.

"do you think you did the fair thing hyung?" Alwin asked. Jk didn't have attention to his little brother .

"How can he do this to me? I love him, I was trying from the start to make my family work, and I just wanted to make my family happy...why can't he understand my pain?" Jk asked while grit his teeth, Alwin sighed

"He is the one who understands you more than anyone could, that you also know that. He will be there for you no matter happened. Just understand him....he is a mother hyung, you don't know how much he trying, in the past cases he wanted to sweet be okay, also he was with you the all fucking time to give you motivation, and love also care. Areum was gone through the worst life of her , you were depressed too.....but I can say that taehyung was the real one who gone through the pain, pain of seeing his loved one crying . He suffered enough to make you and her feel so better.

He doesn't deserve this kind of life, you were behaving like he isn't your wife but your baby's mama.....I'm sorry to say like this hyung, but areum isn't yours but taehyung's, he gave her birth even if the delivery made his half dead, he took her over his career which he wanted to full fill as his mother's wish, he married to you for make his father happy, he kept love you and gave a space to your daughter and you to make you guys attached, I saw many times hyung, you guys were literally playing around and having happy time wot eachother taehyung was looking at you......he always looks at you with those teary eyes, which only held happiness..... happiness that he can see his baby sweet is happy with her father....happy to see you happy with areum...but you guys don't do anything to appreciate him.
He is a great warrior...." Alwin said by a sad tone....yes taehyung deserves better, now jk's behaviour However what happened in their life jk tried to be calm by telling at taehyung or pushing away from him to make himself calm and peaceful. Jk felt his drop of tear rolled down on his cheek

Yes....my baby deserve better .....

"Where your mama baby?" He asked areum who were in her online class, she took off her headphone and said

"He didn't came to home yet Appa, he said he will be with Kim Appa for sometimes " she said. Jk sighed, he didn't even know the separation will make him go insane.

Suddenly jk's phone ranged earning his full attention

"Hello who's this?"

"Um, Mr jk I'm Jake taehyungie's best friend your secretary made me to contact you" Jake said through the phone.

"Yes can we meet tomorrow at my place Mr?" Jk asked

"Yes sure" soon the call was hanged up by jk. He have to investigate something.

____________________
Author Kim
This chapter for my eager bunnies who were continusly asked for the update. Love you guys for the motivationns....

Do comments and votes also suggestions! See you very soon