30

(⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING TORTURE , MATURE WORDS, if you are uncomfortable with these kind of things please skip the chapter thank you ~A/n)

"Make him weak, kill him slowly... Pluck out his eyes because he did placed his eyes on our sweet, cut his tongue with which he said those fucking dirty to her.... Cut his fingers and arms... With which he did hurt her and make him bleed with his own equipment and make sure that his skull broke when you hit him.... Cut his body into small pieces that no one can identify him......"

Taehyung's words resonated jk's ears, why his heart beating so fast? It's because of his anger of course but why his heart is paining like hell? He did trusted his min uncle so deeply he did loved him like his own Appa, not knowing that he is the one who killed his family...he is the one who gave most painful death to them...and now his daughter.

He can't take this anymore, the pain which he sustained in these years he can't take it anymore. His heart beating so faster that his veins will be broke anytime, his anger was shown on his face which drenched in his sweat, his white shirt were also drenched in sweats, his eyes were so puffy and red due to the anger. He is going mad everytime he can't hold it....

He was searching for his family's killers for years, that made him became the most fearful mafia who slaughterer of those sinners who cried for mercy on them. He became that one who forget about humanity. For his family he will do anything to anyone who close to him. After his parents and his younger brother's death taehyung and areum became his family, he did everything to protect them, he did well but he trust....his trust which he had to his min uncle who broken it so fucking badly.

The one who caused these all fucking things in his life, is the one he loved the most after his Appa. He really loved him right? He the min knows that Jeon jungkook loved him like his own Appa but why did he do that to him? W-what did he made him an orphan? He could also kill him with them right but why? Why he only killed them? Made him like this? And why did he d-do that to his daughter? He is the one who brought areum to his heart right? A-and look what h-he did to him again!?

"ENOUGH!"

jk grabbed his hair so tightly that his brain not come from it. He can't tolerate it oh god! He wanted to end this he wanted to end this fucking game! How badly he wants to slaughter him!

He wiped his sweat from his face which mixed with his tears, his men were waiting for him in the torture room so this is time Mr min Seo Jun , your psych life is gonna end...but not this early

Jk smirked when he saw min were waiting for him, min looked directly to jk and spoken

"So bunny, are you gonna kill me ?" He asked with his innocent voice which made jk chuckle

"No no uncle how can I? Not this early but soon why did you asked ?"

"I know you ask to your prey to say their last wish right?" He asked while smirking jk nodded his head as reply

"Okay then you will do the same to me right? No discrimination right?" Again jk nodded his head and waited for the further blah blah of min

"Um, you know how much I loved your father ? Still I do! Your mother is the lucky one who had his cock, which I wished the most" he said made jk closed his eyes and took a deep breath

"And again do you remember that I said you are looking the same as your father hm? Same bold features, same character, same anger, same...body" he said jk watched the old man's face with cringe

"I'm gonna ask my last with to you bunny" he paused and waited for jk's approval he got it when jk Signaled him to continue

"I want you to fuck me right here for once....then I'll be happy to earn your torture, I want you to cum inside me I want you to fuck me  like your dad did to your mother, I want to moan louder that everyone can hear....can you do that for me for one?" He asked...