Grabha day and Dhalia dead

3rd pov:

it's been two years since hope was born with jodha and her covens magic they have been saving hope from so many accidents and murder attempts on jodha and Niklaus's daughter and all the girls are pregnant except Davina and jodha .while jodha saving hope from a coven she was struck by a sterile curse which caused her and niklaus heart broke but they are happy they have Davina and hope with them.

now today all over the house mikealsons compound they saw black dahlia and around hope's room to see the dark magic jodha brought hope into her arms as nik touched jodha's arm they were sucked into a vision

-vision-

young dahlia and esther are seen

esther " sister I come to beg for your help"

dahlia" what for"

esther" you know I always wanted children of my own"

dahlia " then go have your Viking children "

esther " it has been a full year I am still not with a child  I feared I was cursed  dahlia please with your magic you could help me "

dahlia"  you come to me needing favors if you didn't abandon witchcraft you could help yourself"

esther"I was never strong as you I know that this is why I know you won't turn me away you are my sister more over our queries we are bound by blood please help me "

dahlia " what have you asked for me it requires heavy sacrifice"

esther" I will do whatever you ask"

dahlia just hugged esther

daily " I could never use you my precious little esther"

the scene changed

esther"please do not do this"

dahlia " you wanted a family fate said otherwise you came to me for a price I granted your wish now I must collect"

esther" oh when my Mikael returns from his journey I swear..."

dahlia " you will tell him freya grew ill and  died"

esther"no daily"

dahlia" you are forced to burn her body to stop the spread of the plague "

esther" sister please I cannot give up my child"

dahlia " you already offered me more than just this one child  our bargain was for this firstborn and every firstborn of each generation  that is to come for as long as your line shall last"

esther " if you do this if you take my daughter I swear to you I will return to the black arts I will grow in power  as a witch and I will make you pay"

dahlia" your power is nothing against mine, foolish girl you knew the bargain you made, and should you defy me  then I will take all your children including little finn and unborn Elijah "

esther" no dhaila"

dahlia just took Freya and walked away as Freya shouted for esther 

-end vision-

jodha and niklaus hug davina and hope tightly saying

" nothing happens to both of you"

jodha told what she saw and Elijah said

" it means hope and unborn kids are in danger"

Freya said " we can dahlia I know the ingredients"