Part VIII: Coconut Oil

Blake

Blake had just loaded all the groceries into her grandma's car--she didn't want to drive her mom's; not yet, at least--and turned on the engine when her phone buzzed.

She smiled when she saw Liam's face on the lockscreen.

"Hey! One sec, I'm putting you on speaker since this car is a little older and doesn't have bluetooth and I don't have my headphones."

"No problem. You're alone, though right?"

Blake arched an eyebrow, "If I wasn't, that's a super suspicious way to ask."

"Oh, right."

Blake just grinned. It was fucking cold out, and the car hadn't warmed up yet, but hearing Liam's voice and hearing him be a dork made her warm.

"So, what's up?"

Liam took a deep breath on the other end of the line, and Blake frowned.

"Liam? Is everything okay?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Um, it's just...kind of embarrassing."

Blake grinned, "Oh, now you have to tell me."

"Ugh, I should never give you context for things."

Blake cackled, "Just spit it out, Blondie."

Liam hesitated.

"Liam?"

"Sorry, just...déjà vu."

"Oookay..."

Liam took another deep breath.

"So, I was thinking of you last night..."

Blake grinned, tummy fluttering, "Yeah? Wholesome things or dirty things?"

Liam cleared his throat, "Dirty things."

Blake cackled again, "Okay, go on."

"Well, I was thinking about what you wanted me to think about. About...my ass. And you...you know, fingering it?"

Blake's eyes went wide as she grew wet between her legs. Biting her lip, she glanced out the parking lot. It was the morning, but it was also Christmas Eve. Most stores that had even been open today were closing early. She wasn't the only person in the parking lot, but there were only a few.

And no one that looks like a cop or security guard.

Locking the doors, Blake scooted the seat back a bit and slipped her hand beneath the waistband of her leggings.

"Liam," she said, trying to keep the pleasure from her voice as she stroked her slick lower lips, "Did you finger yourself?"

"Kind of? Not really?"

Blake slipped a finger between her lips, taking a deep breath to mask her gasp as little sparks of pleasure bounced out from between her legs.

"You're gonna have to be more specific, Liam. It should be pretty definitive whether or not you finger yourself, though."

"Well, I--I didn't have lube or anything, and I was in the shower, so I just rubbed it a lot with some soap on my hands."

Blake bit her lip to muffle a moan, slipping another finger between her lips as she imagined Liam playing with his ass in the shower, "Yeah? And did you like it?"

Blake could hear the heat in her boyfriend's cheeks when he spoke, "Yeah."

"Did you cum from it?"

"Not just from that, but...yeah."