The Boyfriend Part LXXVIII: Messes With Your Head

Liam

Liam growled as he emptied himself into Blake's tight, soaked pussy. It was intense, almost too much, but he kept fucking her, pushing through the way his hips bucked and the thick haze that filled his head to keep going.

Blake hadn't tapped out yet, so he was going to keep going. She needed that from him.

Since the point is to just keep going, though...

Liam reached a hand under Blake's hips, lifting them toward him so he could grind his pelvis into the vibrating plug in her ass.

Blake's moan was loud and low. She'd stopped saying actual words a while ago, now just producing sounds.

Liam took the wand that Blake had used for a bit earlier and turned it onto a medium setting before pressing it against where her lips enveloped his shaft.

They both gasped, stars filling Liam's vision at the incredible, overwhelming sensations, and he moved it just a bit farther away from him.

Blake screamed and writhed against him, but he held her hips against his own, grinding into her as he held the wand against her clit. It was harder than he'd thought, with the vibrator inside Blake's pussy still going strong, stimulating both of them, and the plug in her ass doing the same through that thin membrane between them.

Words started to slip from Blake's lips again as she writhed underneath him. Mostly some combination of "Fuck" and "God". Then, after a sharp gasp, Blake collapsed beneath him, a dead weight on the arm he had beneath her. Liam looked to her hand to find her holding up two fingers.

He figured ending on that was better for her than ending on one, since that meant he had to stop immediately and make sure she was okay.

So Liam flipped off the wand and tossed it to the side of the bed. Then, heart pounding, he reached down between Blake's legs and held the tail of the vibrator inside her as he withdrew his cock, cursing when the tip rubbed against the vibrator, and pulled the toy out as soon as his cock was free, tossing it over with the wand. He could clean those for Blake later.

The plug, Liam didn't know if he could take out carefully enough, so he simply pressed the button on the back of it to kill the vibrator.

Once it stopped, Liam wrapped his arms around Blake and pulled her close before letting himself collapse on the bed beside her.

He fell asleep within minutes.

***

Lexi

Lexi smiled and stroked Marie's hair when she stirred. She knew how intense that must have been for Marie if her own body was still tingly from cumming so hard in her girlfriend's ass.

And she didn't tap out.

That was what impressed Lexi most. It made her a little nervous, but was mostly just impressive.

And hopefully we'll get all that cleared up soon.

Marie had thankfully been coherent enough to shower once Lexi untied and comforted her--with a lot of support, at least--and had soon dozed off after Lexi had dried her off and wrapped her in a nice cozy robe. She'd even blow-dried her hair a bit, since Marie hadn't seemed to mind, and Lexi hadn't wanted her cold.

Now, she got to lean back against her pillows, re-reading The Gunslinger and stroking Marie's head until she fully woke up.

Lexi smiled as Marie snuggled up a bit closer. This was the part she really loved about a relationship like this--the part she could only get a shadow of with something more casual.