Chapter 20

I don't own any of the images.

King Radnock came to give Dumbledore his inheritance test, he personally wanted to witness Dumbledores down fall, once it was proven that he is Dumbledore, everyone moved back for the Dementor to give Dumbledore his kiss. Dumbledore tried calling Fawkes but she went straight to Hades not Dumbledore as expected, now realizing he was truly finished, he accepted his fate. The kiss is done, Hades bowed to the Dementor and King Radnock, the Dementor left without issue and King Radnock stayed to witness Hades rip the Winzengamot to pieces.

Hades says, "Our world needs fixing immediately, Lady Magic is dying and if we don't get our heads out of our asses, we will follow her. Lady Magic created all the creatures and all forms of magic, who are we to say that Dark Magic is evil. Magic is intent, so isn't the magic user the issue not one type of magic. Dumbledore was supposedly the Leader of the Light, look where that got us. Voldomort was originally trying to bring back our traditions amongst other things, because there is a stranglehold on everything dark. So who is truly wrong here."

Hades continues, "Let me ask a simple question, if you visit a magical community in different country do you expect them to celebrate our traditions to make us feel welcome or do you learn and celebrate their traditions then ours in private. So why are we changing our traditions for Muggle raised. They need to learn our ways, jobs need to be reevaluated to who is best suited for the job not just by blood status."

"We increase our chances of exposure to Muggles every time a Muggle Raised returns to the Muggle World with no Muggle education because supposedly there are no jobs here or are turned away because of their blood status. We keep pushing them back to the Muggle World and how long do you think it will take before it becomes a problem or better yet a Muggle Raised gets fed up enough to become another Dark Lord, like Voldomort he was a Halfblood after all. Magic is magic, Lady Magic gave it to us all and she could take it back if she so desired but I'm sure she wants us to fix our own mess. Squibs need to stay in the Magical community, there are jobs and masters that they can do here, Potions, Arthimancy, Herbology, running a business and many other areas."

Hades says, "If you tested a Muggleborn, lets say Hermione Granger, I can almost guarantee she is a descendant of the Daggford-Granger bloodline. Muggleborns are the New Generation of magic users coming from old Squib lines. We should be embracing them not ostracizing them. Do any of you know what happened to the members of your family that are squibs, of course not you just cast them out. Who is to say that after six or more generations that magic hasn't accumulated enough for a magical child to be born. Now they're in danger because they live in the Muggle World."

"I have also noticed courses, medical exams and inheritance tests, to name a few things, that myself and the board agreed were to be available at Hogwarts, that were again removed! Why is that Lord Malfoy?" Lord Malfoy says, "We didn't remove them, Dumbledore did."

Hades says, "Isn't the boards job to ensure the Headmaster/Headmistress follows what changes the board has laid out for them or remove them if they refuses to comply. I also know for a fact however, Dumbledore hasn't been Headmaster of Hogwarts since before those changes were put in place, so the board and/or Ministry decided to remove those items again behind my back, Lord Hogwarts back! You all have the audacity to complain that Muggle Raised don't follow our traditions but when I get the courses required for them to learn them, you removed them. Did you think I wouldn't notice or be notified upon their removal. You are all a bunch of hypocrites."

Hades continues, "Hogwarts charter states that 'when the Heir/Heiress returns, the board is no longer required and can be dismissed'. I allowed the board to stay on with the condition they keep their word and complied with what we all agreed to for all changes. It seems I may need to rethink the boards continued involvement at Hogwarts. We agreed to teach Muggle Raised our traditions and learn about the Muggle World."