Chapert 5

Narrator pov

It had been the next day after the dinner and Jzuku and Layla were going back to school Izuku having Layla over his shoulder both sporting their school uniforms but Layla wearing a pair of black tights underneath as she just chilled over his shoulder tinkering on something. "Tch look at her showing her ass to the world just so uncivilized..." Uraraka grumbled as they walked past her and her new batch of minions that Izuku is forced to call his siblings.

"Baby?" Layla asked as she finally finished messing with the item she held it was a small flat disk a little smaller than her palm. "Hmm?" He answered as he headed to her class first. "I finished part of your new suit but imma need to test run it a few times you free later?" She asked placing the item inside of her bag Izuku carried. "For you always." He said smacking her ass. She liked it. The way his hands sunk into her ass when he squeezed them, the way he gave it a squeeze when smacking it or just the pure strength he applied to the hits even when he spread them apart holding onto them as he applied back shot watching his cream coated cock slip in and out of her with each speedy thrust.

She bite her lip dropping her head to cover her moan as a shiver ran through her body. Izuku smirkee as he slid the door open seeing the empty room. He walked in closing the door as he walked to her desk it was full of parts some finished others a complete mess. "Here you go princess." Izuku put her down receiving a small smile and thank you before turning her attention to the desk putting things together making the mess slowly disappear. "You are so cute when your flustered." Izuku whispered into her ear his hands slowly caressing her hips.

She shivered his warm breath hitting her neck and ear as he whispered in her ear each word full of love, lust, desire, and most of all truthfulness. "Plus you look so beautiful in your school uniform. The way your shirt hugs your chest just enough while your skirt showing off those big lovable thighs and practically hanging juicy edible ass. It just drives me wild..." he leaned against her pressing her between the table and his very VERY large errection.

"So fucking wild." He hummed hearing her let out a whimper holding tightly onto the table as she could feel her knees start to buckle and bend. "Wouldn't it be so fun to fuck you against this desk~" he muttered in her ear feeling her press and softly grind against him while his hands traveled underneath her skirt and against her tights. "B-but the people.." she whispered back slightly arching as his hands brushed against her core that was throbbing for attention.

"But that's the fun part sweetie you just have to be a good girl and keep quiet and no one will know~" he whispered his right hand making circle motions on her clothed clit as she let out breathy pants and soft moans. "Hmm what do you say princess?" He muttered against her neck that was till someone knocked on the door. He moved his hands sitting back in the chair as she stood between his legs still toying with her clothed clit as she looked down her eyes shutting tight as she tried to regain her composure. "Y-yes?" She called out her voice shaky as the door slide open revealing Mei Hatsume she was her partner and friend.

"Oh Hey Layla!" She said her voice high and filled with joy and excitement. "Hey M-Mei" she greeted. Izuku smirked as he sat behind her moving his hands once more as Layla let out a small sigh of relief before feeling his hand on her clit once again but from behind his left hand kneeding her ass. "So are you going to introduce me~" Mei teased as she got closer. "Oh ummm- Izuku Midoriyaher boyfriend." He said a smile on his face looking quite innocent. "Oh well hello I am Mei Hatsume her friend. But any gotta go I gotta find power loader sensei. Bye guys!" She smiled as she ran out closing the door behind her.

As soon as felt the coast was clear she let out a moan bending over the desk. Izuku smirked "such a naughty girl~" he said slowly pulling down the tights showing off her the brand new black laced thong he bought her. "So pretty" he mumbled as he moved his hands holding her ass tightly as he spread them revealing her leaking center just craving for his attention and affection. He dragged his thumb down moving the thin string his tongue dragging against his bottom lip as he did so. "Izuku~ don't tease me~" she moaned out before feeling his wet warm tongue gliding through her folds send a pleasurable wave though her body.

The warm tongue lick and teased her before lapping and sucking against her clenching hole the feeling of his tongue against her walls made her weak as she held tightly against the desk her stomach pressed against it giving her a slight arch. She moaned quietly bitting on her bottom lip with a jerk forward as she felt his middle and ring finger slipping in and out teasing her as it slide against her walls brushing against that spot that sends electricity through her.

She continued to let out soft moans as he teased her. Just as she felt the tightening of the knot in her lower stomach she clenched against his fingers only for him to stop and pull out making her let out a audible whimper. "Come here." He said leaning back in his seat with a tap to her thigh. She stood up as he lead her into his lap sitting straight down not without letting out a moan tossing her head back. "Such a good girl" he groaned out holding tightly onto her waist. She rocked back and forth. She leaned against the desk arching her back as he began thrusting into her.

She could feel that knot tighten again digging into the table leaving scratches against the wood. Izuku groaned as he sped up pulling her back and forth against his hips. It didn't take long before they both needed that sweet sweet release. "Princess I am finna come~ where do you want it?" He asked speeding up even faster a slightly clapping sound becoming more audible. "Inside baby inside m~" she moaned throwing her head back as she felt her pleasure wash over her like a wave. Izuku moaned as she clenched around him while emptying his load inside of her.

After catching their breath and regaining their senses. Izuku's eyes widen he slowly pulled out Layla moaning slightly as the mixed creams slowly began coming out. "I am sorry baby." Izuku said holding her waist as she placed her head on the desk catching her breath. "It's fine love I did tell you too." She said breathy "We gotta get it cleaned out and your clothes changed or something." Izuku said as she stood up properly leaning against him. "We got a shower here since some students spend nights here and I have a spare uniform." She said taking out a bag from a drawer.

Izuku nodded kissing her cheek as he helped getting her into the shower and cleaning her out but he could for long seeing as someone came into the room. "Izuku? What are you doing here and in our shower?" He looked around seeing powerloader standing at his desk. "Oh Layla spilled something on her clothes I was just holding up her hair so it doesn't get wet." He said with a smile. "Oh okay do you want me to leave?" Power asked pointing towards the door. "If you could?" He said with a slight head tilt. Powerloader nodded leaving the door closing the door behind him. Izuku let out a breath.

"I am done Zulu." Layla said grabbing her towel and wrapping it around herself. Izuku's stepped back letting her out. She got dressed while he cleaned her desk and mopped the floor making sure not to leave any trances behind. He even sprayed her perfume around the room which made Layla giggle since he did so as if he was a fairy spreading his fairy dust. Once she was dressed he opened the door letting some students and powerloader in.

"Well I better get going see you later power sensei." Izuku said as he gave Layla a kiss on the cheek and her forehead. "And I'll see you at lunch princess." Izuku said in her ear as she gave a hum in response before he left to his class. He couldn't wait for the day to be over already.

1493 words