Part nine

Narrator pov

The newly formed throuple sat together in class Sero on Shoji's desk trapping the male between his legs while Mina sat between the both of them laying her head on Sero's thighs while Shoji massaged her waist somewhat purposely rubbing on those sore hickeys she had which caused her to go red trying to hold down those moans that wanted to make a way out her throat.

"Hey guys what happen last night?" Izuku asked as he held his arm around Layla's waist his hand resting on her ass. "Oh umm we just smoked and talked about what you said and now we're all good." Shoji said pressing on one of the hickeys Mina hiding her face in Sero's waist as she let out a small whimper which had them both laughing as Sero stroked her hair her coils seeming to wrap around each of his fingers. "Hmm I don't think that's all that happened~" izuku said in a singsong voice pointing towards something on Shoji's neck. It was two large hickeys. "But are y'all a thing now?" He asked playing with the ends of Layla's hair while she leaned on his chests loving the perfect warmth that he provided.

"Yeah..." Mina turned with slight dark pink blushed cheeks. "Aww Mina I have never seen you blush before it's so cute." Layla said as she leaned closer to the girl while Izuku held her hips. The both giggled as they gave each other eskimo kisses which Izuku didn't like. He was the jealous possessive type not that Layla didn't know that especially after their visit to the ramen shop. "Layla stop that." He said gripping onto her as she pulled back still smiling. She looked at Izuku who was clenching his jaw a vein bulging on the side. "Aww come in baby you know I don't swing that way plus I only want you." She said letting her hand rest on his chest rubbing it in a circular motion.

"I better be." He muttered underneath his breath as he pulled her closer. "Y'all are so cute it makes me sick." Shoji said slipping his hands underneath Mina's shirt rubbing her back and stomach feeling the warm pink skin shiver against his touch. "So did you guys hear about that party at the beach tonight?" Hanta said drawing much more attention to himself than he pleased. "Yeah me and Layla is going camping out too." Izuku said before kissing Layla's crown making her giggle. "Yeah I heard one of the upperclassmen is hosting it and since it's on a private beach we don't have to worry about cops." Mina said happy about it.

"I can't wait either I have this new dress I bought and have been waiting to wear." Layla said happy. "Have I seen it?" Izuku asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah the black one with the chains." He nodded thinking of another not so appropriate dress that anyone but him should see since she practically naked. "Same I have a two piece." Mina said with a smile getting giddy about the party. Sero leaned down kissing her cheek before whispering into her ear "Are you sure? Those marks aren't going to be easy to hide love." He said coiling a curl around his finger as she nodded. "Okay but I hope your not showing everyone what's ours~" Shojii purred into her other ear as she blushed madly as they both kissed her.

While they teased her and Izuku took Layla back to her class the others were plotting against them while they had a secret informant who was recording their everyone conversation. "Now tonight at the party we'll set the plan into motion and make everyone hate them cutting off their social life and then soon them from the school." Everyone mumbled in agreement before dispersing as their target came back in with the teacher for the end of the day. As soon as it ended they began the phases of their all to great plan or so they thought. When their target was creating problems and kinks in hm their plan.

 When their target was creating problems and kinks in hm their plan

"Mina I love your two piece." Layla said as she had Izuku fix her chains. "You too love your outfit." Mina said with a smile and limp while the boys came from behind with smirks and their matching outfits. "Love that y'all is twining." Izuku said with a chuckle as he dapped both of the boys up. "Yeah. So let's get going. Ion want all the hood stuff to be gone." Hanta said walking out with his keys. They all laughed following him seeing 1A and Todoroki boarding the bus. Izuku smirked before getting into the SUV as they pulled off.

"Just watch he won't be smirking so soon they fucking nerd. Thinking he's better than everyone especially me!" Bakugo yelled as he fixed his white shirt as Uraraka sat next to him scoffing even though she let his hand travel up her skirt. Todoroki found their actions disturbing and disgusting. She still wanted to be with the man who cheated on her with multiple other people. It just made no sense but it's not his business he is just an informant. He wasn't going to worry about anyone else's opinion or what they do that doesn't concern the people he was talking about and their intrest. So leaning against the back window watching it frost up from his left side as his finger began drawing against the glass with a content smile.

After a few minutes passed they arrived at the party. Todoroki being one of the first people to get off leaving them instantly as he went to find Izuku. Which wasn't hard seeing as him and Layla were in their own little world swaying their hips to the music. He waited to the side grabbing a passing drink for them to be finish before they approached him. "So what happened?" Layla asked letting out a deep huff. "They are planning on ostracizing you guys from the social circles then from the school while planting false evidence against you to have kicked out of UA."

Izuku's nodded before he walked off hugging and giving his cup a harsh glare. He was selling it since his classmates believed it. "Tch see picking on the ones who are by themselves scary bitches." Denki said as he crossed his arms. "Tch so hope this works because I am tired of seeing them at our school." Jirou said leaning in Momo who comforted the girl. "Don't worry I am sure everything will go as according to plan." Uraraka said with a wicked smirk looking at the couple and someone who stood in the distance waving at her before disappearing behind the tree.

"See told you it was them." Layla said as she kissed Izuku's nose while he groaned holding onto her waist. "Fine what do you want?" He asked laying his head in the crook of her neck. "You'll see later~" she said kissing her crown before moving away from his grip to the others who were chatting in a quiet little cabana smoking a bit. "Now let's have some real fun tonight." He muttered glancing over to someone before going over to his girl and friends who where more than happy to see him.

"It seems you'll be going down once and for all Midoriya." A person said as they sipped on their drink from a distance watching them chat and laugh happily while passing around their blunt.

1255 words