Part ten

Narrator pov

By morning, the sun was peeking through a couple of the tent windows and seemed to be rising early. Most kids did not mind turning over or covering their faces with their arms or clothes, but some did. It was a huge blast, if one could remember that much about the celebration. Several people had obviously tampered with the punch by adding extra-strong alcohol. This spiked punch was driving everyone crazy. Several people ended up sleeping in their cars because the shared cabanas and tents provided no privacy. If that makes any sense at all.

On the other hand, some decided not to drink or to pass on the available open drinks. One particular person stayed clean and alert, surveying Izuku and Layla, watching their every move, and even sneaking them stronger drinks to make them unconscious and inebriated (a process that took longer than he had thought). But in the dead of night, with their faces flushed bright red, they slipped to the tent and peered inside before slipping back to their hiding place. "Oh, my gods. They are freaks!" Holding his breath and letting out a silent scream, he placed one hand on his heart and felt its rapid beat. He did not realize how aroused he was until he saw the tight bulge in his pants.

But after a minute or so he calmed down and stayed where he was, directly behind a chair, not even a few feet away from them, and he could still hear the faint sounds of grunts and groans coming from inside. That it took longer for them to unwind and go to sleep surprised him. However, he did not know that Izuku was always on guard. Even when he was unconscious, his body would still be on guard and defensive. His current behavior is similar to sleepwalking in that it is characterized by sleep fighting.

He entered the tent without realizing how much danger he was taking on. As he walked in, he opened his eyes to see that Izuku was sitting up, his eyes closed but intently observing him. He was terrified of the greeny so much that he took to his car and fled, praying the threat had not found him. But as he regretfully stared out the window, he saw that there he was once more, eyes open and a sour expression on his face. "Monoma, get out of the car." Violently shaking his head, Monoma "No! You are going to murder me, I swear!" Slamming his hands into the hood, Izuku let out a sigh. "I will definitely kill you, Monoma, and make it appear like an accident if you do not get out of the car. Get out!" Normal, brave, and bold Monoma would rather not irritate Izuku any more because he knew what he was capable of.

"I had no intention of going inside your tent." As Izuku walked up to him, he begged. "Why did you spend the whole evening watching us, Momoma?" With a glare at the blonde, Izuku questioned. He would prefer to have confirmation rather than jump straight to the conclusion, even though he had a general understanding of why he did this. "To demonstrate why 1B is superior to 1a." He muttered, fiddling with the ring on his little finger. "Well, I will tell you a secret." He gave a nod, and Izuku leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Monoma, I knew it was you all along. You are no better than 1A because you gave in to their juvenile propaganda." His gaze enlarges; this was not the intended outcome. It was expected of him to uncover some dirt on them before demonstrating 1B's superiority.

"I-I-were better, no," He muttered, his eyes slightly dazed, as he reached for his hair. "No, you are not, as you allowed them to stalk someone to gather information about them by taking advantage of your inferiority complex. What real advantage does that give you over 1A? Given that you came by yourself and failed to consider including some of your own classmates who may be impacted by this, does not that make you worse?" When Monoma suddenly realized how wrong he had been, he collapsed to the ground. His only desire was to outperform everyone else, and he was used. Why do not you take some time for yourself and arrange to meet with Hound Dog regarding this? I believe that could help you solve your complex, or at the very least, provide you more insight of it."

Monoma nodded as Izuku patted his shoulder and returned to his tent, where Layla was waiting for his return. "How did that go, then?" As he positioned himself between her breasts, she questioned. "Alright, at last we can begin to reduce those idiots to a lower level." He mumbled as he fell back asleep, with Layla following not long after. Now it was time for the real fun to begin.