Part Seven

Narrator pov

Narrator pov

Izuku was relaxing with his friends in his room the puffs of thick smoke clouding their vision slightly as the mellow music played in the background as he cuddled against Layla's soft breast her hands running up and down his back. "Bro I need a lover or something.." Shoji said as he laid his head on Mina's shoulder the girl was the go to affection for the other males. "Aww do you not love me anymore shoji?" Mina whined she loved her boys and maybe not just in a friendly way.

"Why don't y'all just go out with Mina? Y'all already look like a throuple." Layla said looking over at them watching their faces heat up Mina's more visible than the others. "For real yal practically eye fuck one another all the time." Izuku muttered as he layed his head between Layla's breast with a hum. "W-we don't!" Mina said with a wavering confidence. "Mina we literally went swimming three weeks ago and when they came out your were practically drilling over them. You didn't even notice that you walked into the pool." Izuku said lifting his head up his bloodshot eyes making his green irises stand lol and out.

Mina was stuck new rock and a hard place. "So that's what happened." Sero said his head on her lap as she stroked his hair trying to calm herself. "Let's change the subject. Now y'all heard that Nezu was going to host a prom for the entire school and not just the third and fourth years." Shoji said the smoke flowing effortlessly through his mask. "Yeah I can't wait my dress finna be fire!" Layla said she was excited to say the least.

"Same I already got my tailor working on my outfit and even just sketch was amazing." Mina said a smile on both of the girls face making the dim lit room brighter. But while they were enjoying their high. On the other side of their dorms where a group of scheming teens who were practically foaming at the mouth. "Eugh! Why didn't he get in trouble?!" Uraraka yelled throwing her hands over her face in a very dramatic manner. "I don't understand look at what he did to Bakubro." Kirishima said pointing at the brooding teen in the corner anger filling him as well as fear.

"I think they couldn't do anything because of his knowledge about quirks. He could be very dangerous if he became a criminal." Iida said book in hand as he licked his finger swiftly before turning the page from the top corner. His glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose. He was definitely a strict librarian in his past life. "Y-you right! So since they won't do it we will..." Uraraka said her venom spreading like a poison except for one person. "Why do we need to get rid of Midoriya? I thought you were just hurt that he moved on so fast and that he cheated on you during your relationship?" Todoroki asked he never really meant to ostracize Izuku but he didn't want to be with someone who cheated on their partner. But now looking at it. That doesn't seem to be the case.

"Of course Todoroki but what if he does the same to this new girl? Wouldn't she feel like I felt?" Uraraka said the class agreeing already infected with her lies and deception. "But-" he never finished he sentence just nodding his head. "Okay..." she clapped her hands with a smile as they began planning traps for Izuku's sudden demise but Todoroki didn't like them at all he felt something was going on with the short haired girl and he was going to alert Izuku as soon as possible. "Why don't we sleep on it? We might come up with better ones tomorrow." He said watching as they agreed. The boys all left the room while the girls stayed and a spontaneous sleepover.

"Alright guys I am going to go figure out ways to bug my dad." He said as he walked off and no one questioned it. It was a normal things for him and sometimes the ideas where really good if you skipped past the murder and deaths that he had planned for the older flame head man. As he left their sights he instantly went out his window to Izuku's room which wasn't hard since he was only a floor above him. So climbing up to the patio making sure no was around before leaping onto the patio. As he got up he could vaguely see them the smoke thick and blocking his vision.

But they saw him. Sero went to the door sliding it open slightly watching a ton of smoke pour before pulling the dual haired male into the room. "So Todoroki what brings you here?" Sero said as he went back to his spot now being cuddled between Shoji and Mina. "I wanted to tell you sorry Izuku. I also want to know that is what Uraraka said true? Did you cheat on her and gaslight her into thinking she was the problem?" Todoroki asked tilting his head slight to side like a curious little puppy. "What?" Izuku chuckled out looking up from Layla's chest. "She was the one who cheated on me with Bakugou while we're dating."

Todoroki nodded. "Oh okay. Well she wants to try and get you and possibly your entire new squad out of the school and has the entire class besides me following along." Izuku hummed he knew something was going on ever since the Bakugo incident they had been too quiet. "Alright they want a war? Well I will show them a fucking war." He muttered her arms tensing around Layla's waist making her jerk forward a bit. "Todoroki I appreciate you for telling me this although your not completely forgiven we can work on it. The other male gave a soft smile that ghosted his face for a few seconds. He then waved before leaving once again.

Izuku was already plotting his scheme because he is tired of all this drama that Uraraka has caused it is time for a dose of her own medicine.

1038 words