Section Ten

Running away was my only option, our only option. It's my turn for my perspective of things.

Dating Macie was my only option, The Pacificts told me to do so or they'd kill me, Macie and Macie's family. We had never seen them act like this, let alone say something like this. So I forcefully dated Macie just to get The Pacificts out of my hair. This wasn't over, however. The Pacificts wanted me to hurt Macie but I could never hurt another human being, and my life was on the line. So I did it just to please them and make them happy. The Pacificts had also been forcing Macie's parents to do this stuff to her starting when she was around 11 because of Screentime and how envious of him they were and how they thought he was some sort of a savior or something. They really believed he was something supernatural, which, funny enough, now he is and they envy him more.

However, I know the reason that The Pacifists are like this. They want Screentime all for themselves and they wanna impress him by doing this stuff to intimidate him and make them look good, when, in reality, it's the opposite. Screentime wants to live his life normally, and so does everyone else.

On this particular night however, I had told Macie what had happened and she was terrified. Her parents had told me what they knew, and I told them what I knew. I also told them her story and they felt bad that Macie and all of us were going through this. We needed to put an end to it, even if it meant risking ourselves. So I told Macie how I truly felt and, if I'm being fair I developed actual feelings for her. She had too, and her and I started dating for real this time.

That's when a master plan hit me and I explained it to her. She agreed. My plan was to figure out The Pacifists next victim, and what they were gonna do to them. Walking home, I went slowly to make sure nothing bad happened. But walking wasn't safe, nothing was. Hearing the sound hissing, screaming and running, I turned around to see The Pacifists behind me holding knives in their hands, ready to lunge at me and stab me. Macie's parents were right behind the girls, trying to catch them as they all pounced onto me, stabbing the living shit out of me. Knowing that I was dead, I just laid there as Macie's parents were then murdered. Our ghosts floated from our bodies but stayed close to the ground, and I realized we were basically haunting the neighborhood since we were murdered brutally.

The Pacificts took our bodies to their home where they burned the evidence and cleaned up their mess, leaving literally zero evidence behind somehow. It seemed too good of a crime yet impossible. Macie and Screentime both had no idea, so over the last few weeks we left simple clues and hints until one day they put together the pieces and figured out we had been brutally murdered. The Pacifists needed to be stopped. Screentime needed to finish them.

So he did.

He brutally murdered them in the same spot they murdered me and Macie's parents.

His last words to them was "...Spending too much time on Discord?"