Morning Exercises

"Okay girls. Now you're getting the hang of it." Alexis says as she is dancing with the girls while waiting for the boys to join them.

"Hey that must be a new step." Elsa says as Scooby comes jumping in the room with a fish on his tail causing the girls to jump up and down.

"I see you're up early Alexis." Shaggy says as Alexis walks over to him, Miss Grimwood and Scrappy.

"Yes. About time you boys got up." Alexis says.

"What can I say? We like to sleep almost as much as we like to eat." Shaggy says.

"Just like I like to be up in the night and early morning." Alexis says.

"Thank you Alexis dear for getting the ballet class started." Miss Grimwood says.

"You've always been a pretty good dancer Alexis." Shaggy says.

"I'll say she is." Sibella says as Alexis blushes at her comment while smiling.

"Thanks Sibella. You're pretty good yourself." Alexis says kindly.

"You take over now Shaggy." Miss Grimwood says as she hands Shaggy a tutu.

"Uh like thanks. Like you're the boss Miss Grimwood." Shaggy says as he takes the pink tutu.

"And a tutu for you too Scrappy." Miss Grimwood says as she hands Scrappy a tutu.

"Me? A tutu?" Scrappy asks before he and Shaggy begin dancing with Scooby and the girls while Alexis takes a breather.

"Glad the boys are taking over. The girls can certainly keep you on your toes." Alexis says.

"Yes. I think the girls are really pleased to have Shaggy here." Miss Grimwood says.

"Yeah. Shaggy is pretty good." Alexis says.

"If I may ask. Why are living with humans? I have never seen a young girl wolf live with humans before." Miss Grimwood says.

"I lost my family at a young age. Then I was adopted into Shaggy's family. I travel with him all the time. Though it doesn't give me much of a chance to get back to my wolf roots." Alexis says as she looks at Miss Grimwood.

"Well you will certainly get that here. You should try to hang around the girls. They'd love having you around." Miss Grimwood says.

"Thanks Miss Grimwood." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Perhaps you would like to stay here. I can always use extra help with the girls and they love making new friends." Miss Grimwood says as she smiles.

"It's a nice offer but I don't think I can leave Shaggy." Alexis says before noticing Sibella watching her before blushing and looking away.

"Fair enough my dear." Miss Grimwood says.

"Why do we have to dance around in a dress Shaggy?" Scrappy asks as he looks at Shaggy.

"Well uh because uh.." Shaggy says being unable to find an answer.

"Because ballet will make my little ghouls limber." Miss Grimwood says.

"Like limber. Exactly what I was thinking!" Shaggy says as he is dancing with the girls before the floating hand makes the song play very slow.

"Tempo. Tempo!" Miss Grimwood says as the hand begins to play the song faster before Alexis joins back in on the dancing.

"Hey Shaggy I got an idea. How about we take the girls for a jog?" Alexis asks as Shaggy looks at her.

"Great idea Alexis. Come on girls." Shaggy says as he gestures for the others to follow.