Barron Bog

"So where is it again we're going for the field trip?" Alexis asks as she is sitting in the back of the van with the girls the next morning.

"Like some place scenic. Like right here." Shaggy says as he points to the map while Scrappy is holding it.

"That's Barren Bog." Scrappy says.

"Barren Bog!?" Scooby asks in alarm as Sibella pops her head up behind him.

"Sounds fangtastic. I'll bet it's crawling with alligators and snakes." Sibella says as she ducks back behind the seat.

"Alligators!? Snakes!? Oh no!" Scooby shouts.

"Not to mention quick sand. I love quick sand." Phantastma says as she laughs while Scooby looks at her nervously.

*Timeskip*

"What do we do now coach?" Tannis asks as the group arrive at the bog and get out of the van.

"Like now? Like well uh.. How about a jog through the bog?" Shaggy asks as the group begins running.

"How'd you think of this place?" Scrappy asks as he and Alexis stop near a bank.

"Like I don't know Scrappy. In my dreams I think. Zoinks! This dream just turned into a nightmare!" Shaggy shouts as he and Scooby get cornered by alligators.

"Reah. Alligator nightmare!" Scooby shouts.

"Help!" Scooby and Shaggy shout in union.

"Don't worry uncle Scooby! Scrappy Doo to the rescue!" Scrappy shouts as he swings on a vine to try to help Shaggy and Scooby only to get trapped too before Alexis looks up and sees Sibella flying in bat form.

"Sibella!" Alexis shouts as Sibella sees her before she points to the boys as Sibella then rescues the boys and drops them back over beside Alexis before she changes to her human form.

"Like not too bad an escape huh Scoob?" Shaggy asks as he looks at Scooby.

"Reah." Scooby says as he laughs.

"Yeah. Thanks for the help." Scrappy says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"I need some help myself. Winnie must be playing hide and shreak. I can't find her anywhere." Sibella says.

"She's not the only one." Alexis says not seeing the other girls.

"Like this bog is a little bogly." Shaggy says.

"Don't worry. We'll all go look for her." Scrappy says.

"And I'll search by air." Sibella says as she transforms into a bat and flies off.

*Timeskip*

"No sign of the girls." Scrappy says as the group is looking for the girls with no luck.

"I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about this bog." Shaggy says.

"You didn't have one before?" Alexis asks in annoyance.

"Wait Shaggy. Maybe Sibella has good news." Scrappy says as Sibella comes over Shreaking.

"Does that mean you found Winnie? Like I think she wants us to follow." Shaggy says as Sibella flies off.

"Uh oh. Looks like Scooby landed on Matches again." Alexis says as Scooby goes flying and lands on Matches in some weeds.

"Like I wish your uncle Scooby would learn to stop playing with Matches." Shaggy says as Matches begins chasing Scooby.

"Like that'll happen." Alexis says.

"Come on. We should keep going." Shaggy says as the three keep walking before seeing Sibella being carried off by two other bats.

"Oh no. Sibella!" Alexis shouts in alarm.

"Zoinks! This is terrible. If we don't get her back the count will hold me accountable!" Shaggy says worriedly as he sits on a rock.

"Don't worry Shaggy. We'll find the other girls and get them to help us rescue her." Scrappy says.

"They're gone." Scooby says as he walks over with matches.

"That's not good." Alexis says.

"What will I do now?" Shaggy asks.

"Follow that rat!" Scooby says as he points in the air.

"I think uncle Scooby must mean follow that shack." Scrappy says as he points to a flying shack before the group get in the van and attempt to follow.

"Uh oh. It looks like we're stuck in the mud!" Shaggy says as the van doesn't move.

"Hey Shaggy looks like the cadets are helping us." Alexis says as she sees the Cadets pushing the van from behind.

"Like keep pushing. I'm putting the metal to the pedal!" Shaggy says as the Cadets get the van free before Alexis, Shaggy, Scrappy, and Scooby leave to chase after the girls.

*Timeskip*

"Zoinks. The bats have come back to the roost and that's the gruesomest roost I've ever seen." Shaggy says as the group arrive outside of a castle.

"Reah. Gruesome roost." Scooby says.

"Just one question now. How are we going to get inside?" Alexis asks as the boys look at her.