Halloween Party

"Thank you Alexis for helping us decorate for the open house." Winnie says as Alexis puts her down on the ground after helping her put up some skeletons.

"No problem girls. I love decorating." Alexis says as she smells the air and smells something rotten and figure it is Miss Grimwood's baking again.

"Gee. Who's coming to this open house anyway?" Scrappy asks as he, Scooby and Shaggy come into the room.

"Everyone Scrappy! My daddy Dracula." Sibella says as she shows Scrappy a picture of her father.

"That's your daddy?" Scrappy asks nervously.

"It's bat picture of him but he'll show up. After sun down." Sibella says as she looks out the window.

"Not again. Guys you gotta stop doing this." Alexis says as Shaggy and Scooby run past her with Scrappy causing Alexis to shake her head.

"I still can't believe Shaggy is your cousin." Sibella says as she comes over.

"Adoptive cousin." Alexis says.

"Still. You act really different from them. I wouldn't of known had you not said anything." Sibella says.

"Yeah well it is what it is. Though I still miss my birth family." Alexis says.

"I'm sorry. It's hard losing a family member. I know. I lost my mother." Sibella says.

"I'm so sorry. It must of been hard." Alexis says as she gives a sympathetic look.

"It was. But I know she's in a better place. But I have amazing friends here who support me just as much as daddy does." Sibella says.

"That sounds wonderful." Alexis says.

"It is. It's why I don't understand why you don't stay here. You would love it here." Sibella says.

"Sibella I belong with my cousin. He's my family. He maybe human but still." Alexis says as she looks down.

"You don't seem happy about that." Sibella says as Alexis looks at her.

"I just wish I could get back to my wild roots. Yes I can do that here but I'd he giving up staying with Shaggy." Alexis says.

"Maybe but you can always visit him. I could always take you to visit him." Sibella says.

"How?" Alexis asks curiously.

"By flying of course." Sibella says happily.

"Uh wouldn't you drop me though? I'm pretty heavy." Alexis says.

"I'd never drop someone. Especially not a pretty girl." Sibella says as she smiles.

"Well... when you put it that way it does sound kind of nice... Um I think I'm gonna go see if Miss Grimwood needs my help. Bye Sibella." Alexis says as she blushes and quickly leaves for the kitchen.

*Timeskip*

"That's the last of the food Miss Grimwood." Alexis says as she places some food on the counter.

"Thank you for the help Alexis." Miss Grimwood says as Alexis looks at her.

"Oh no problem at all. Sounds like Shaggy and Scooby have met the girls parent's. I should probably go meet them as well." Alexis says hearing noise before she goes into the living room as she then going over to the boys.

"You must be Alexis. My daughter told me about you." A male werewolf says as he comes over with Winnie.

"Yes sir. You must be Winnie's father. Nice to meet you." Alexis says kindly.

"It's nice to meet a fellow wolf as well." Winnie's father says as Alexis smiles kindly.

"Now that everyone's acquainted let's go down stairs for refreshments." Miss Grimwood says as she comes into the room.

*Timeskip*

"It's adorable seeing what the girls have made for their parents." Alexis thinks as she is sitting at a table while watching the girls give their presents to the girls before Sibella comes over.

"Hey Alexis." Sibella says.

"Sibella why are you over here with me and not with your dad?" Alexis asks.

"Well yes but I wanted to give you this." Sibella says as she hands Alexis a box.

"What is it?" Alexis asks.

"Open it." Sibella says happily.

"A collar?" Alexis asks as she opens the box and sees a collar.

"I made it. I know you like those colors and I even put your name on it. I thought you could wear it when you run as a wolf." Sibella says.

"You didn't have to do that." Alexis says as she smiles.

"No but I wanted to." Sibella says as she smiles.

"It's lovely Sibella. Thank you." Alexis says as she hugs Sibella before the girls say goodbye to their parents as the parents leave.

"Gee. What a great group of folks. Huh uncle Scooby?" Scrappy asks as he goes over to Shaggy and Scooby with Alexis.

"They're gone. Now there's nothing to be afraid of Scooby." Shaggy says as he looks around.

"Yeah." Scooby says as he looks around.

"Come on guys. It's been a long day. Let's get to bed." Alexis says.