Rescuing The Girls

"Like are you sure this is how you got into Revolta's lair Scoob?" Shaggy asks as he and Scooby are pushing against a wall.

"I think so." Scooby says.

"Gee. There must be another way in." Scrappy says as he is standing with Alexis and Matches.

"Like there's no time. It's midnight!" Shaggy shouts before he and Scooby disappear.

"Where'd they go? Shaggy!? Scooby!?" Alexis shouts before she begins sniffing around for their scent.

"There they are." Scrappy says as Scooby and Shaggy come through the wall with the green creature.

"Wrong. I've got all of you." The green creature says as he grabs the group.

"Think again." Alexis says as she bites the creature making it let go of her as she then growls at it.

"Get back under there or else!" Revolta says as the girls get out from under their caps.

"Come on Sibella. Snap out of it please." Alexis says as she goes over and takes a cap off Sibella while looking at her concerned.

"I said get back under those caps! Obey me!" Revolta shouts angrily.

"No girls! Don't listen to her!" Alexis says as she gets blasted at by Revolta only for something to be thrown in front of her blocking the hit as someone pulls her behind a table.

"Are you alright Alexis?" A voice asks revealing to be Sibella.

"Sibella? You saved me? Why?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Because you're my friend. Plus I like you. I don't like seeing people I like get hurt. Especially when I'm friends with those people. Are you alright?" Sibella asks.

"Yes. Are you?" Alexis asks.

"Yes. I am now. Thanks to you and our coaches." Sibella says as she smiles causing Alexis to blush slightly.

"Glad to hear that." Alexis says as she smiles at Sibella before growling at Revolta.

"You can't tell Elsa Frankenteen what to do." Elsa says.

"Then watch what I can do to your friends." Revolta says as she blasts Scooby.

"Scooby!" Alexis shouts as she sees Scooby has been turned into a toad.

"Zoinks! Like what in the world has she done to you Scoob?" Shaggy asks as Scooby tries to hop away only for Revolta to catch him.

"I'll change the others into something worse than toads unless you girls obey me!" Revolta says as the girls reluctantly get back under the caps before Scooby and a bat begin knocking stuff into the potion.

"Ah! Something's going wrong with my formula!" Revolta shouts as the girls are turning back to good.

"But something's going right with Matches." Scrappy says as Matches then breaths fire at the bat chasing Scooby as it then knocks the caps off the girls.

"I want that wand Revolta!" Tannis shouts as she pulls Revolta's wand away from her with her wrapping.

"Hiya. Forget about me?" Alexis asks as she tackles the green creature making it let go of Shaggy while the girls are playing keep away with Revolta's wand before changing Scooby back to normal and throwing the wand into the potion.

"You fool! It's over energizing the potion. It'll explode!" Revolta shouts.

"Explode!? We're gonna be gone with the wand!" Winnie shouts as Alexis shifts to human form.

"I'll fly us out but I can only take at a time." Sibella says.

"Like I think we're all out of time." Shaggy says.

"No we're not. Look!" Alexis says as she points to the Calloway Cadets on a flying machine above them as they lower down a ladder allowing the group to climb onto the ladder as they fly away from the castle.

"Hang on girls! We'll have you back to school in no time!" The blonde haired boy shouts.

"Back to school? How about dropping us back in the bog?" Elsa asks.

"Yeah. We never got to take a dip in the quick sand." Tannis says.

"I'll never understand girls." A dark haired boy says.

"Especially Grimwood girls." A red haired boy says as the Grimwood girls laugh.