Chapter 73

Alia's POV

The moment I hopped into the car and bit Imran Good bye, I called Kee.

“Where were you Alia? that's the first she said.

“Fraser Suites Hotel.” I replied.

“Oh, that's nice of you, I think so, but you need to be here on time, the dresses where made and all are almost at the event center, you can't believe how creative they are, they didn't miss a single thing in the illustrations.” She beemed happily.

“Woah Kee, I really can't wait to see them, where are you guys right now? I asked eagerly.

“We are at the event center, together with your cousin, I mean Mrs Tahyraah’s daughter." OMG I can't wait to see Anaya, I can't believe I forgotten that she supposed to be here yesterday yet I didn't asked of why she delayed. it's not like my head has been in one place since I saw Imran.

“Fine I will be there soon.” I said and we called it off.

My phone buzz again but this time it's a new number, Imran. it's a text message, it says.

*A Veyron?! really Alia?! I can't believe it! Thank you!*

The traffic held them back and they weren't there when I left, I am sure they arrived now.

*Yeah, it is, my dad gave it to me as my ride here before leaving, so if you wreck it make sure you go back to New York on time 😂* I replied.

.....

2 Days Later.

Glamorous, serving as a words that hold quarter definition of how the ritzy glitzy ball room looked right from the entrance, we comw to in together with Kee, giving the real vibe and power of the KEEXLILY brand.

We came in a White Rolls-Royce phantom, the paparazzi dressed in black suit and white collar shirt where ready with their camera's snapping thousands of pictures, the red carpet of 24 meters was rolled down from the outside long enough from the entrance up to the inside, the red stanchion red ropes barrier makes it more oriented, it gives the full view of the people walking down, making the photographers and the Denmark viewers see their favorite celebrities clearly.

The instalment of street lights in white color elucidate the entire walkway decorations which includes the banners, twinkling lights, the fashion helium balloons, the huge clapboard holding the name of the event and the logo's of the sponsors and other fashion brands.

When we arrived, the bodyguards rushed to opened the car for us and the paparazzi begin to click photos as we stepped out. I am wearing a plain maroon floor length ball gown, fitting well on my figure, it has a long hand with golden butterflies embroidery, it has a full beading patterns and shiny stone works from up to down, the neck is a bit high so I need no necklace, my earrings are David Webb, 18K yellow gold 0.40 diamond, coral and emerald clipped-on model.

My turban was made of a three yard silky material from asoe-ebi, it was tied, cross-V with few steps at the from before making the back a bit long, like a the African girl style, we had to use alot of ribbons before achieving it making my head heavier than it ever be, my heels are from the new KEExLILY designer brand, it's plain Golden color, the make is on lit, I doubt if I ever had such kind of make up in my life, well it's not like I am allowing Kee to express her talent on me, bibyonce did the makeup perfectly, what makes more glamorous was the art she decorated with some nude yet shiny stones at the side of my face, everything is in place.

Kehlani was Dressed in a coffee brown fitted gown with a twist shaped knot made with the clothe  on her waist.

What could you say when two professional makeup artist meet? Kee and Fandy speaks in their own language of art, Kee make up makes her look like a painting, intact and perfect everything was settled, the make up is bold and glittery, her blonde straighten hair making the entire look highlighted and defined. we walk down the red carpet hand in hand with Kee, flashes of Camera and people shouting our names and brand name in excitement and we couldn't stop grinning from the taste of success, we stopped at the huge clapboard point to pose for pictures, obviously it's where the ushers, the securities, the Journalists and other celebrities walking down to the ballroom.