Chapter 4

I'm releasing this earlier then usual, my cat passed away just yesterday so I want to get this out of the way so I can have the month to feel better. 

Sorry if this is bad

TW: V0M!T!NG "‼️" Will be placed before and after so people who are sensitive to this stuff won't have to read it—————————————————————————————————————————————————

?̶̨̠̦͖͉̦̩̙̱̔͛̈́̊̍͠͝?̴̧̢̛͉͎͚̱̦̘̼͈̂̋?̵̛̣̻̮͕̟̈̀̋͊͝͠ ̶̢͙̳̣̖̈́͘ṡ̸̰͎̅̈́̃͐͊ẹ̴͎͓͖̥͇͎͎̘͌̈̿̄͆̉̂̓k̶̹̠̯͇̥̲͛̈́͐̽̈͌̈́͗̌̓ͅa̸̘̓̀͆̇̔̄̈́͘͝i̶̤̠͖̦̬̯͊̏̀̑̈̚͘̚͠

Time had stopped, like the world was frozen. It seemed like Airi fell into a deep depression of sorts. She hasn't gotten up despite it feeling like an hour or so.

Airi cried herself to sleep, next to Shizuku. Not me or Haruka dared to wake her up. Shizuku was a great idol and an even greater friend. Airi was the closest to her, I can't even imagine how she must feel. 

I could see Haruka starting to stand up. 

"We should wake up Airi. We can't stay here forever can we?" She said as she held out her hand to help me get up.

"I guess.. you're right." I responded sniffling, trying not to cry again. 

She hugged me tightly for a quick moment before walking towards Airi.

"No! I don't want to leave her here! Get the hell off me!" I turned around quickly to see that Airi was yelling at Haruka. 

"A-Airi! Stop!" I ran over to them and attempted to seperate the two who were almost fighting. 

Immediately, I fell to the ground. I felt my cheek burning up quickly. She had slapped me.

"Minori.. I'm sorry. I'm so.. sorry." Airi began sobbing again as she lied on the ground, hugging Shizuku again. 

I went over to the crying girl, holding her tight. Haruka got down and hugged us both too. None of us could control our crying now. We were all to devastated to talk. 

Airi got up, frantically trying to wipe her tears away. 

"Come on guys.. we need to get out of here and tell someone about... Shizuku.." Airi mumbled.

Me and Haruka both nodded at the girl. I went to Shizuku one last time. I looked down at her lifeless face. Her eyes were shot wide open, her mascara had dripped down her face, as if she had been crying. I held her cold hand and put it up to my cheek, despite there being blood on it. I placed her hand back down onto the cool floor and got up to go to the others.

"Goodbye Shizuku.." 

We began walking for a little bit, we wanted to get away from her body so we could think of what to do without sobbing again. Once we got to a good enough place, we talked.

"We need to go home and report her as.. dead." 

"Minori, how are we supposed to do that. No one else can come into the sekai except us. They'll probably think we're crazy." Airi said, looking down. 

"But.. we need to at least tell her family! Her sister! What about Shiho? She's my good friend! I have to let her know!"

"We're still processing it, we'll tell her eventually, ok?"