Chapter 3

New month, new chapter >:)

I plan to make this chapter longer since I just want to get the introductions out of the way 

—————————————————————————————

Location: Tenma household (Tsukasas bedroom)

"Big brother~ wake up!!" Saki excitedly said. Her excitement kind of died down when her beloved brother didn't move a muscle.

"Tsukasaaaa!" She exclaimed, lightly shaking him.

"Hm?... Saki?..."

"Tsukasa wake up! We're going to be late!" 

All of a sudden, Tsukasa jolted and sat up in a proper sitting position will a worried look on his face.

"Saki I'm sorry! I've failed you again! Let me get ready! I'll be really really quick!" Tsukasa yelled in his usual loud tone. 

Saki just giggled and nodded as she went outside of her big brothers room, waiting for him. She thought she might as well text the groupchat that they were on their way.

Saki: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, Tsukasa's being a big sleepy head as usual!! 

Emu: WONDERHOYYY!!!! THATS OKAY SAKI WE CAN WAIT!!!!! :D ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shiho: What am I even getting myself into?....

Nene: now u know how i feel every day

Honami: Come on you guys, Emu's just excited 💕

Emu: YEAH!!!!! WHO WOULDNT BE SUPER-DOOPER EXCITED TO GET YUMMY PANCAKES AT A NEW CAFE?????!!!!!!!!! ^w^ 

Tsukasa: I thought we were just going to the park?!

Ichika: Saki.. did you forget to tell Tsukasa about the change of plans?

Saki: oops!

Rui: I'm sure 'kasa doesn't mind, right? :)

Tsukasa: Yeah it's fine I guess.. ALSO RUI STOP CALLING ME THAT??!!!?!!!!!!

Rui: I'm hurt... :(((

Saki laughed then looked to her brother who was now standing next to her.

"Don't even talk about it...." 

She laughed again as they locked their front door behind them. 

Location: New Café

There were so many people with them that they had to have two seperate tables. One for Leo/need and the other for Wonderland x Showtime. Everyone was having a great time and having fun, despite it being still early in the morning. 

"Shiho! Since I have Tsukasa here with me, why don't you bring along Shizuku?" Asked Saki, hoping Shiho would agree since she and Shizuku hadn't really talked much.

"I can't, even if I wanted to. Shizuku and the rest of her 'idol' friends are having this big sleepover thing... I think. That's just what I'm assuming since they have a concert coming up and Shizuku hasn't messaged me for a while." Shiho replied. 

Saki nodded then turned her attention towards her older brother and his friends. Rui was teasing Tsukasa as usual, Emu was laughing her head off and Nene just smiled silently. Saki was so happy for her older brother! When Saki was in the hospital, the only friend Tsukasa really had was Toya. He wouldn't talk to other people as he would be to focused on his little sister. Saki was just happy that the both of them were happy.