𝟧. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

When you 3 entered it was dark... not a single source of light except from the door Tanjiro opened and a dim lamp on the ceiling. There were random bowls laying around and an eerie aroma circling around.

"Y-y/n.." Zenitsu said. You turned to him still following Tanjiro.

"H-hey you'll protect me, right? r-right? Zenitsu said repeatedly. "Yo-you too T-tanjiro.." He said.

"Hey Zenitsu... I hate to put you on the spot but... I have a broken leg and rib from the last battle.. and they aren't even fully healed yet." Tanjiro said.

"HEY YOU CANT GO AROUND BREAKING BONES ON ME!!! IM GONNA DIEEEEE" Zentisu said. 

"SHHH! SHUT IT" You whispered loudly. Soon the kids were here too.

"What are you guys doing here?!" You asked.

"W-we heard scratching sounds from the box" The boy said. Eventually a big bang was heard. Zenitsu shrieked and then you were in another room..

You looked at your surroundings, just an average dimly lit room... but then the tsuzumi drum went on and on and every time it made a noise you were transferred to another room. But soon you realized it wasn't the room.. it was you changing to a different spot every second to the beat of the drum. 

"Show yourself demon" You said drawing your sword. Nothing. Nobody was here. But soon you heard a familiar shriek. Zenitsu.. you ran towards it and soon you were face to face with Zenitsu and the boy. 

"Oi you two!" You said puttig your sword back in its sheath and running towards them. 

"Y/N !!!!! " Zenitsu said. 

The boy started yelling.

"Teruko? Teruko!!" That must have been the girls name.

"SHHHH THE BAD GUY WILL HERE YOU!" Zenitsu said.

"What do you mean.. aren't you the one who is gonna escape here?" The boy said.

"Huh?" Zenitsu looked confused.

"All this yammering about how your gonna die? Aren't you ashamed of yourself" The boy said. You snickered. 

"Clinging onto a younger person... Don't you feel pathetic?" He said. You then giggled.

"What is that sword on your hip for anyway?" He said. You couldn't hold it back and burst out laughing on the floor. Zenitsu was also on the floor stunned (the woman was too stunned to speak)

"Those words cut deep.." He said. You carried on laughing.

"STOP Y/N ILL SHOW YOU IM NOT A COWARD!" Zenitsu screamed.

"PFFT SAYS THE GUY WHO JUST GOT ROASTED LIKE A POTATO BY A 10 YEAR OLD!!" You said.

"SHUT UP Y/N!!!" Zenitsu squealed. Soon Zenitsu dragged both you and the boy to the exit but when it was opened it was just another room.

"YOUR KIDDING ME I COULD HAVE SWORN THIS WAS THE FRONT DOOR!!" He said.

"Guess we are stuck here for now." You said. Zenitsu yelped and looked terriefied now.

"NO WE WILL FIND IT." Then we went around searching for the correct door. 

"THIS ONE! NO THIS ONE?"

Soon we opened a door and behind it was a shirtless man with a boar mask. Strange.. Steam came out his nose.

"ITS A MONSTERRRRR" Zenitsu screamed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Word Count: 504