𝟣𝟩. 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹

TODAY WE GONNA HAVE INOSUKE'S POV!!! :D BTW thanks for now 400 reads!! :]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Inosuke's POV:

I sat there staring at the stupid ceiling again. I feel like a weakling. Monjiro and Renititsu started training again and (Mispronounced name) went outside.. I think. I want to see her.

I stood up and went to the porch. There she was sitting alone staring at her hands. I gulped and walked up to her. She looked at me. Pause.

"Oh Hi Inosuke" She said. I felt my face heat up under my mask.

"hi." Is that all my stupid ass can say? SAFISUIFGSE SAY SOMETHING BETTER IDIOT.

"Why don't you come sit next to me?" She said patting a space next to her.

"I uhh, ok." AAAAGHGHGHGHGH YOU WEAKLING!!! WHAT WAS THAT? I then sat next to her.

"Did you like the chocolates I gave you?" She asked. Why are you asking so much (Mispronounced name).

"I- yes." I said looking at my feet. She then fucking removed my mask, shit.

"Your face is red? Do you have a fever or something." She asked.

"I uhm, maybe I don't know." I said.

"Hmm, let me see." She said putting her hand on my forehead. "Doesn't look like a fever.."

"THEN WHAT IS IT! I THINK ITS YOU! YOUR USING MAGIC ON ME! EVERYTIME I COME NEAR YOU I GOT RED!! FIHSFIHSEFIUHSEIF" I screamed. She was probably a demon. All what she did was smile.

"Inosuke, your just flustered" She said with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Flu- flungs- whatever that is, what is it?" I asked.

"I dunno how to put it into words Inosuke, it's just something when you feel embarrassed or like..like.. uhh" She paused blushing a bit. SHE'S INFECTED WITH FLUSTERED!

"NO I GAVE YOU MY FLUSTERED!" I said covering my face. Dammit.

"Pfft, Inosuke it's not a disease for gods sake.." She said laughing. I rasied a brow.

"Hah?"

"Inosuke.. I-.." She paused again.

"Y/n!" Said a stupid voice.

"Oh, Zenitsu! How are you doing?" She asked.

"NEZUKO LOVED MY PRESENT. I got it a bit late but SHE LIKED IT, DOES SHE LIKE ME?!?!?" He said jumping up and down all giddy.

"That's good to hear! But I think you should take a rest your sweating from your training." She said. Monutso then nodded and ran off. Little ugly rat..

"You alright Inosuke?" She asked.

"Yes.." I said. I can't take this anymore my face is too warm. I stood up and ran away.

"Inosuke! Wait-.."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Word Count: 404