𝟨. 𝐵𝑜𝒶𝓇

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

"ITS A MONSTERRRR" Zenitsu shrieked.

The boar headed man pounced out the door and ran off. You decided to go after him, could this be the demon? No.. it wouldn't have swords, would it? 

"HEY Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GOING!! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEE" Zenitsu screamed.

You were quite fast but this guy was faster.

"Hey!! Wait up pig face!" You said. He didn't listen and kept on going.

"I SAID WAIT UP PIGGY" You shouted trying to get his attention. It seems as if he enjoyed having you chasing him since he was laughing crazily screaming. Soon we came to a dead end but he barged right through it saying COMING THROUGH! You still followed. You guys were now in a room that was well lit. Inside was Tanjiro and Teruko.

"Y/N!" Tanjiro said. Your eyes widened.

"WELL MONSTER! ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE! THEN I WILL BECOME EVEN MORE POWERFUL!" The piggy boy said. You looked at him weirdly.

"HERE I COME THROUGH" He said to the demon you literally just noticed. It ha three.. no.. eh whatever, it had some tsuzumi drums attached to its body and red eyes. Ew creepy. The boar boy pounced at the demon but it hit the drum and the room tilted another way making you fall.

"STOP MAKING DUMB ATTAMPTS TO KILL IT YOU PIG MAN" You said. He only laughed still launching himself to the demon. The room did a fill 360 this time. The  boar boy laughed and but his foot on Teruko.

"THE ROOM DID A FULL SPIN AROUND, THIS IS FUN THIS IS FUN!!!" He said laughing.

"TAKE YOUR FOOT OF HER" Tanjiro said throwing the pig man of Teruko.

"Who the hell are you?" He said.

"Who do you think you are? Stepping on a poor little kid like that?" Tanjiro said.

"Mhm, the disrespect you have" You said. He laughed.

"I LIKE IT I LIKE IT! NOBODY HAVE EVER SENT ME FLYING LIKE THAT!" He said now launching himself towards Tanjiro and Teruko.

"Knock it off! There is literally a demon here!" You said.

"Like I care!!!!" The pig man said again trying to launch himself at Tanjiro.

"Damn insects... die!!" The demon said, this time it hit a different tsuzumi drum. It made a huge claw like mark in the ground, all of you jumped back quickly. This demon was now going to start attacking you guys. Then there was another claw mark where the pig boy was and soon the room turned twice, left and right. The boar masked boy fell through a part of the room and lay there in pain. Soon Tanjiro disappeared and now you were in another room with this pig kid. 

"Tanjiro? Teruko!" You said. "Oh great, I'm stuck with you.."

"Shut up you weakling!" He said trying to strike a hit at you. You quickly dodged and bonked his head. 

"OI" He said.

"Listen no time for messing about, we literally have one, or perhaps even more than one demon on our hands, I'm not the fricking enemy hear you idiot." You said. Finally the little piggy listened and now you two were running down a huge hallway.

"hey.. have you..been here longer than us?" You asked.

"Its been like this for three days dammit, making my way through a cramped building like this, its just not my thing for gods sake!" He said now turning a corner. 

"Three days? And you haven't died yet considering you are very reckless, I'm impressed." You said. He stopped and looked at you. 

"Hello?" You said waving a hand in his face. He shook his head and carried on running. Strange. Soon a rather pale chubby hand tried to attack the pig man, he jumped back. A demon? Soon it emerged from behind the wall, it was tall, large and had one horn sticking out from its head.

"Hey... you dodged my attack, you must be a very fresh human! Your flesh would be well worth gouging out!" It said. You looked at it disgusted.

"And what do we have here? Another human, delightful" It said looking at you.

"Self- taught, Beast Breathing, it will be so worth it to shred such a huge target" The boar boy said.

"Hah you've got guts charging at me like tha-" The pig boy sliced the demons arms off.

"FANG THREE DEVOUR" Pig boy said then slicing its head off and running. You ran after the boar masked boy. 

"HEY, you could have let me help at least you know?" You said.

"I don't need your stupid help, but you do say, wasn't I impressive!" He said.

"Well yeah obviously never seen beast breathing before!" You said. Again he stopped and looked at you but then shook his head and ran again.

"Coming through, COMING THROUGH" He said.

Skip

"Oi, we've been circling this place for like 20 minutes now" You said.

"Shut up! Look there is an exit!" He said laughing.

"WAIT REALLY!! YAY" You said. You both were laughing and then the pig boy head butted the door down. 

"THERE IT IS AGAIN!! THE MONSTER BOAR" Zenitsu said. "AAHHH SAVE ME Y/N!"

"HEHEHAHA, I smell a demonic vibe" The pig boy said. Then he charged towards the box Tanjiro always protects.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Word Count: 856