𝟤𝟣. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃

GUESS WHOS BACK YALL!!! WITH ANOTHERRRRRRRRRR INOSUKE X READER CHAPTERRRR

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ MY BOOK MWWWAH !!!

SO. as promised, i will be posting 10 extra chapters

(maybe an extra cheeky 5 if im able to ;))

ALRIGHT ENJOY!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

The three of you approached the huge train infront. Inosuke was holding your hand on the way there as he gazed at the machine. Tanjiro recently had wanted to find a hashira named Rengoku. Something to do with flame breathing. And it seemed he was on this train.

The lot of you entered the machine, you were just hoping to have a peaceful ride with your boyfriend, but he seemed to be too distracted by the train's interior.

"WOWOOWW LOOK HOW COOL THIS IS!" He says barging through people who were sitting down. You panicked and grabbed him by his waist pulling him away and apolagizing to the people sat.

"Ino you cant just barge into people like that silly" You whisper. He folds his arms as you drag him along following Zenitsu and Tanjiro. 

Finally the 4 of you arrived to an isle where you spotted a man with bright yellow and red hair, along with a haori to match it.

"UMAI!" He shouted, through every bite of his food. You raised a brow, he had already previously eaten a bunch by how many empty boxes were stacked where he was sat. A bit off an odd guy but you were mainly here for the enjoyment of a train ride and for Tanjiro's sun breathing research or something.

Lil Skip

You were sat with Inosuke and Zenitsu was sat infront of the two of you, whilst Tanjiro sat with Rengoku and talked.

"MAAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO COOL!!" Inosuke shouted bashing his hands on the window.

"CAN YOU SIT DOWN!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Ino, keep your hands to yourself you can break the glass." You sigh. He sits down but continues to keep his hands on the window peering outside at the dark scenery.

It was lovely and peaceful, you closed your eyes, train rides were beautiful and you were glad to spend it with your boyfriend too. You smiled to yourself before looking over to your left to see flippin Inosuke hanging his upper half out the window, arms flapping about in the wind.

"NYEEHEHEHEHEE!!" He laughed maniaclly.

"INOSUKE GET BACK INSIDE!!" You jump grabbing him by his torso and attempting to drag his upper half back into the train. 

Gosh..this was going to be one long train ride..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Little bit of a short chapter but don't worry longer ones will be uploaded ;))