𝟣𝟤. 𝒮𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓇

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Eventually you 2 found Tanjiro.

"Y/n! Inosuke! Are you two okay?" He asked.

"So, did you defeat it?" Inosuke asked.

"Are you okay Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked.

"I asked, whether you defeated it or not!!!" He replied.

"Oh- Yeah I did!" He said. "But are you okay?" He said.

"Don't go showering me with your kindness! You hear me! Got that?" He said, not realizing he was still holding your hand. "I can do anything you do and soon I'll have a head of yours and soon.. soon um-" He said finding words.

"Alright alright, we get piggy." You said patting his arms which you were holding. Tanjiro wrapped cloth around Inosuke's arms since there were literal deep ass cuts inside them.

"CUT IT OUT I DONT NEED THOSE!" He shouted.

"Yes you do Inosuke! Your injured! We don't want your arms to get infected now do we?" You said. He didn't listen and still started to move around escaping the bandages.

Skip

You guys reached a river and heard a lighting noise from afar.

"What was that?" Tanjiro said. You shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know." Inosuke said stepping on one of the stones in the river.

"Inosuke, Y/n, I'm gonna go that way" Tanjiro said. 

"Do whatever you want." Inosuke said. Eventually a little girl.. no demon, appeared on the other side of the river.

"IM GONNA SHRED YOU TO BITS!" Inosuke said running after her.

"Father!" She said.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING FATHER!" Inosuke said but was interrupted by a huge bulky figure jumping down onto him, luckily Inosuke dodged it. The demon shook its hair and roared. It sent shivers down your back. 

"DONT COME NEAR MY FAMILY!!" It said throwing a heavy attack at Inosuke, again Inosuke dodged it but the ground cracked as the demon punched it. Tanjiro jumped at the demon's arm and attempted to slice it off. Inosuke joined in too and so did you. The 3 of you were all trying to slice its arm off but its skin was too thick to slice through. The demon yelled and threw you all off its arm.

"LOOK OVER HERE." Inosuke shouted launching at the demon but was thrown back.

"INOSUKE ARE YOU OKAY!" You said.

"A-argh" Was all he could make out in pain. Now the demon was running after you two but a sudden crash was heard and a tree had fallen on the beast. You looked to your right to see Tanjiro  standing on a tree stump. He pounced at the demon but it lifted the tree preventing Tanjiro from slicing it's neck. Tanjiro was now flying into the distance.