𝟣𝟪. 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

BACK TO THIRD PERSON ABOUT U XXX

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

"Inosuke, Wait-" You said as he ran off. Does he like you? Pfft no way.. or maybe. You sat there with your face in your hands screaming internally. He was adorable, all flustered and red. You looked to your side. His mask. Shit he left it behind. You should return it. So you did.

"Uh Hey Tanjiro have you seen Inosuke?" You asked seeing Tanjiro.

"Oh him? Yea he went that way!" He said. You thanked him and ran that direction. Soon you arrived in the forest where Inosuke sat at the side of the river. He was kicking the water and mumbling something. You decided to not disturb him and instead placed his mask to the nearest tree to him making it visible to his sight if he returns back. And then you left.

Skip

You were sat in your bed chatting with the Butterfly Estate girls. 

"Kyaa! Y/n you're so pretty!" One said.

"Aw thank you!" You said trying to crack another smile. They had been complimenting you for the past 20 minutes. It was getting kind of boring now. Until, the door opened. Inosuke stood there with his mask in his hand.

"Y/n." He said. You motioned the butterfly girls to go now and they did so. Now it was only you and Inosuke.

"Yes?" You replied.

"What is an 'in love'" He askes sitting on the bed next to you.

"I uh, why do you want to know?" You ask, this guy is so lost.

"I told Menutsi-"

"Zenitsu." You corrected him.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT. Ahem, I told him about how I feel weird when I talk to you, he said I am an in love or something, whatever that means, that's why I'm asking you." He explained. You blushed.

"I.. being in love means you have an intense feeling of deep affection... like you want to be with that person forever, for the rest of your life..." You blushed a lot now.

"Y/n. I love you." He said.

You paused.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Word Count: 337