Chapter 6

_ . _

Chapter 6

It has been a few weeks since Samael had dinner with the young king. He was always eating his dinner alone inside his room, on the tray that the two maids brought him. Although it seems quiet and lonely eating by himself, Samael prefers it because he feels absolute bliss over eating with an asshole like a king.

Upon spending time with his two maids, he was able to remember their names: the oldest one was Bithia, while the youngest one was named Tacia. The two maids became his personal maids per Erichthonius' orders. The two maids told him stories about their times in Goddess Athena's temple, where they were her warriors who fought side by side with the Goddess in endless war, wreaking havoc all over Olympus, Greece, and Rome.

 The two maids told him stories about their times in Goddess Athena's temple, where they were her warriors who fought side by side with the Goddess in endless war, wreaking havoc all over Olympus, Greece, and Rome

Bithia (One in Black)
and
Tacia (One in white)

"Can I kill your king?" Samael asked as he stared at the delicious steak in a daze.

Bithia heaved a breath and continued wiping the porcelain vase clean as she replied in an exhausted tone, "I'll pretend not to hear anything, My Lord. Saying those words means death."

Samael pouted his lips and devoured the piece of meat that was stabbed by the golden fork. His lips curled into a smile as he savored the appetizing taste of the steak.

"My Lord must've been so lonely because His Majesty wouldn't even come to visit him," Tacia said in a saddened tone.

Samael hysterically laughed at him and said, "That's bullshit."

Bithia and Tacia sighed at each other as they cleaned the room. Samael shifted his gaze outside the window. The palace has been lively lately. The gardens were trimmed clean and elegantly, and the servants were busy cleaning the palace where he resides.

Samael's residence has changed since he had dinner with Erichthonius. He usually resides in a luxurious room in the main palace, but he now owns a whole palace on the south wing of the palace of Athens, which is called the Palace of Phatu, where there is a spectacular lake at the back of the palace where they can enjoy the view and do such activities.

"My Lord, we still don't know the reason why you went out of the dining hall with such a raged face," Tacia said in a curious tone.

"We just talked," Samael replied with a scoff. "Nothing more."

"Are you sure, My Lord?" Bithia answered with her brows slightly arched. "In my speculation, it is obvious that you loathe his majesty now."

Samael gritted his teeth as he ate the steak on his fork. "Well, thank you for your accurate speculation."

Tacia pursed her lips and picked up the broom as she spoke, "You shouldn't hate his majesty, My Lord. He's very kind and caring to us."