Chapter 1: Him

Erens P.O.V

My parents and I were on our way to our new home because both of my parents couldn't get a job. They both did find a job, but it was far away from home. Where they got accepted. So, here I am, on my way to my new school.

We then arrived at our new house, and I got out but when I did, I saw a boy with short black hair, black clothing, and a lip ring looking at me.

I then heard my parents call me to look inside the house to see if I liked it. I went inside the house and looked all around it.

"Do you like it Eren?" My other asked me. Waiting expectantly for a reply. 

"It's a good house"

My parents took that as me saying that I liked the house.

We then started to unload everything into our new house and when I was carrying a box of my stuff, I saw the guy looking at me again. He then gave me an evil smirk and I just went quickly into the house.

Once we got everything in and unpacked there was a knock on the door.

"That must be one of our neighbors!" 

My mom was really excited to meet new people and when she opened the door, I saw who it was, and I literally just stayed still.

"Hello and who might you be?"

My mom asked the guy nicely and the guy put on a fake smile, I knew that it was fake. His eyes told a different story. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss. My name is Levi and I'm one of your next-door neighbors. I happened to see that you have a son who will be going to the same high school as me."

"Oh, this is wonderful! Erens first friend! Please come in. Eren! Come say hello to Levi!"

I did as my mom told me and saw that Levi was shorter than me and I just stared at him.

"Eren! Don't be rude. Say hello to Levi"

"Hi..."

"Isn't this great Eren! Your first friend and you two will be in the same school. I'll leave you two alone so you can become closer to one another"

With that my mom took my dad upstairs, while I was left with Levi who when I looked at him looked like a predator that found his prey. I decided to take a step back because I was really uncomfortable.

"Um..w-well I'm Eren Jaeger."

"I don't care brat"

I just looked at him. My mouth hung wide open.

"Look if you're going to be rude then you can just lea-"

I was cut off my Levi kneeing me in the stomach. I fell to the floor holding my stomach in pain.

Then Levi bent down, grabbing a fistful of my hair making me look at him and his evil smirking face.

"Eren...It's not polite to kick out a guest. And next time I would consider thinking before speaking because it may just end up making the situation worse. Now I'll tell you what. As long as you keep this a secret, I won't hurt you but if you tell even a soul. Well, I think you'll know what will happen"

Levi then smirked.

"y-you don't mean you will be...?"

Levi then chuckled an evil chuckle.

"Yes Eren. I'm your bully"

Levi then made me stand up with him when he heard my parents come down.

"I heard a bang and was wondering what happened"

"Eren here just hurt his stomach a bit and I happened to help him up"

'LIES'

"Oh, Levi that's so kind of you!"

Levi then smiled his fake smile again and said his goodbyes. Once my parents left again Levi looked back at me and smirked.  I quickly shut the door.

'What have I gotten myself into?'