Chapter 2: Brat

Levis P.O.V

I smirked to myself knowing that Eren would now do whatever I wanted and if he refused he would get hell.

Don't get me wrong. I'm only bully him and no one else. Although their is a nerd in our class who I think might become friends with the brat.

I then smirked again.

"Levi!"

I looked back and saw Petra running up to me. I smiled.

"Morning Petra"

Petra smiled and said "Morning Levi"

You see Petra and I started going out but truth be told I don't really like Petra that much anymore. She's always being too cheerful and she picks on certain girls. Like for instince she started picking on this girl named Sasha because she ate a lot and people started making fun of her for that.

"Levi didn't you hear a word that I said?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Petra who didn't seem to pleased that I wasn't listening to her.

"Sorry I was caught up in some thoughts. what did you say again?"

"I said that you come see me completely make fun of that pig Sasha. I mean what girl eats that much and further more what guy would like a girl like that?!"

"Ya.."

Petra and I then arrived at school and she went to hang out with her pose and I just went to my class and of course before I knew it I was surronded by people. I then got bumped into by someone and looked to see who it was.

"I-im s-sorry"

Of course the person who I bumped into was this schools nerd. His name was Armin.

"Watch we're your going next time nerd!"

I looked and saw that the people around me we're yelling at him and with that Armin just up and ran to his class and then I saw him...Eren was just looking around not having a care in the world well until he spotted Armin running off.

He then glared at me and turned around probably going after Armin.

"Levi why we're you staring at that guy?"

I looked at them and smirked "His name is Eren and he's a new student here. I gave him a welcome present so he'll know not to mess with me"

Everyone then laughed and a teacher came out.

"Mr. Rivalle? Sorry to disturb you but we have a new student here and you and him will be in all the same classes together. I was wondering if you might be able to show him around that school"

I looked at her and smiled my fake smile

"OK"

"Great. I'm so glad. Make sure you and him get to class on time. By the way his name is Eren Jaeger."

Once she was gone I smirked

"Well guys Im off to go find 'Eren' and I'll make sure he gets the message that we rule the school"

With that I left to go find Eren.

Not even a few minutes later I saw him looking around confused. This made me smirk even more.

"Lost little doggie?"

'Torturing this brat will be the most fun I've ever had'