Chapter 8: Pissed Off

Levis POV

I woke up on the ground and then stood up and dusted myself off.

I looked around and the brat was nowhere to be found along with the gang that surrounded us.

Lets just say I wasn't at all happy. In fact I would say that I was Very VERY pissed off.

Those bastards ruin my plans. Oh they are gonna pay.

I knew that Eren was probably with them. I mean it doesn't take a genius to know that much after what just happened but why did they even kidnap him?

More importantly why the hell was I worrying about him. I mean it's not like I have FEELINGS for him....right?

With that I stood there but soon started moving trying to find the brat and the gang that kidnapped him.

Oh that gang was I for it when I found them.

They ruined my plans to completely and utterly humiliate the brat.

They have a lot of nerve to do that especially if it was me they were up against.

I then walked and saw one of the guys that was in the gang talking to a woman with a bunch of piercings, tattoos all over her arms and a very short cut.

Once the guy left I went over to the woman.

She just looked at me and blinked like she was trying to figure out why I was looking at her.

"Can I help you? "

The way she said it wasn't friendly at all which... I'm gonna be honest... I knew from right then and there that she was a whorey bitch that would do anything for money.

However I decided to keep my cool even if that sort of thing did piss the absolute fuck out if me.

"That guy you were talking to earlier took something from me and I was wondering if you knew where his hideout was."

The woman then laughed.

The fuck you laughing about?

"OK I'll tell you where the hideout if but I won't do it for free"

I just rolled my eyes.

Called it

"what do you want?"

She then smirked and said "for you to fuck me and give money"

I sweat I could feel a tick mark on the side of my head like those in an anime.

"I'll give you money but not sex"

The woman then glared at me and I glared back.

We must have been glaring at each other for a good 5 minutes.

Then the woman smirked and said "How much you gonna pay? "

I then took out my wallet and handed her three one hundred dollar bills.

"will this much do? "

The lady then took my money and smirked
"perfect amount"

"Now that that's over business "

"of course. of course."

She then took out a pack of cigarettes and put on between her lips and lighted it then blew it out.

"The gang that you are looking for is Called 'T' They go around here and demand that everyone in this part give them something and if someone refuses they either kill or take something precious to them. Their hideout is 1515 Titan CT. That's where you'll find them and the thing that you lost. "

With that info I ran past the woman and down the street to find Titan CT and along the way hopefully the brat.

I was very pissed off.