Chapter 10:Going home

Levis POV

I was pissed at the guy with piercings. Mainly for two reasons.

1. He beat my ass which No one, NO ONE does.
2. He captured what was clearly mine.

I then heard the guy laugh

"Whats so funny?"

The guy then got a serious look on his face and said "this bitch is mine. Plus he said that you two had sex. If that is true then he shouldnt be a virgin and I'll make him feel much better."

I looked at the brat and he just turned his head and he knew that he was in deep shit.

"Sorry but like I said. You don't take what I've already marked."

The guy and i both glared at each other then we fought each other.

I was getting the ass kicked out of me.

How the hell is he so strong?!

"Whats wrong? Cant hit me?"

He then laughed and I was trying to think of something anything and then I knew what gave me the power to beat everyone.

Its wasn't strength or smartness. No it was my speed.

The guy then came at me and I dashed at him until we were face to face and side kicked him and then beat him up until he was unconscious.

"Rule #1 NEVER piss me off"

I then turned to Eren and walked towards him and saw a knife right next to him and cut him loose.

"Lets go home brat"

Eren then stood up and said " Thank-" But a most fell down before I caught him.

I looked at his sleeping passed out face and I'd be lying if i didn't say it was the most cutest thing in the universe.

I then sighed and picked him up bridal style and carried him home.

I felt like we were forgetting something but I didn't care at the time. I was tried and sore and had  Eren who was in my arms which didn't help.

However we were both going home and that's all that mattered