Chapter 18: double date

Levis POV

I woke up and saw that Eren was still in my grasp I wanted to kiss him but i held back.

I looked and saw that i got a missed message from Erwin and look at it.

'Armin and I are going on a date tonight. Would love if you joined us :)'

I want them woke up Eren his green green eyes shone brightly.

"Morning."

I went down and kissed him and he kissed me back tiredly.

"Get up. We have to meet up with Erwin and Armin soon." 

Eren looked up at me but got up anyways and we both got dressed. 

I got dressed into black jeans, a black shirt, and a black jacket while Eren got changed into a dark green t-shirt, and jeans. 

We went downstairs and out the door to go and see Erwin and Armin.

We arrived at a small Diner and went inside.

I saw Erwin wave to us and we went and sat down across from Erwin and Armin.

"Glad to see you could make it."

I still had a poker face but I saw that Armin and Eren were happy and talking to each other. 

Just then a waiter in a white button up shirt and and black jeans came over and asked us if we were ready to order and said his name was Rein. 

I told him that I would like a hot tea and Eren said he would just like water and for food I ordered two eggs over easy while Eren ordered two pancakes.

I saw that Armin ordered something small while Erwin ordered a bit more than Armin.

The waiter took the menus and then he went and put in the order.

"So Levi tell me how you and Eren met."

I looked at Eren and he blushed.

"We are next door neighbors"

Erwin nodded his head.

I saw that Armin and Eren were talking and laughing.

This double date actually is going really well. When I was dating Petra she never wanted to on a double date because she said I would just pay attention to my friends...Dumb bitch.

"So Erwin how did you and Armin get together?" 

I looked at Eren and before any of us could speak our drinks came out then Rein left and Erwin spoke. 

"Well it was when all of us were supposed to go on that double date awhile ago. Armin and I went and had fun together and I realized that whenever I was with him that I was happy." 

I nodded and knew exactly how Erwin felt because that's how I came to fall in love with Eren. 

We continued talking about things and having a good time then our food came out and once we were settled and everyone had there food we ate. We still talked of course but we also took a few minutes to eat our food. 

I looked over at Eren and saw that he had some stuff on the side of his lips. 

"Eren you have something on the side of your lips."

Eren tried to get rid of it before I grabbed his hand and licked off what was on the side of his lips and smirked. 

"Got it." 

Eren was blushing madly and I was enjoying my moment of victory. 

We all finished eating and paid then we got up and left. 

"Thanks for having breakfast with us." 

I nodded and Eren and Armin hugged and said their goodbyes and then we went our separate ways. 

"That was nice." 

I looked at Eren and saw that he was smiling like a child. I couldn't help but let a little smile play on my lips but got rid of it before Eren noticed. 

I then grabbed Erens hand and intertwined our fingers and I knew that I wanted to be with Eren forever until our last dying breath because I loved him and I knew he loved me. 

(Hey guys sorry for the late update. I was dealing with writers block and will try to upload my other story chapters soon as well. 
ALSO this story is drawing to the conclusion. I'm glad so many of you like it and I want to thank all of you who voted for and commented nice things on it. I love you guys and I hope youll continue to support me and my stories ^^)