Chapter 16: I'm your boyfriend

Levis POV 

I over heard Eren and Armins conversation and how pissed off Armin was at my new boyfriend. 
I decided to go and find Erwin and when I did he smiled at me. 

"Hello Levi." 

"Hello Erwin. May I have a word with you?" 

Erwin nods and stands up to follow me to where there is usually no one around. I then stop and sigh. 

"How was the date?" 

Erwin looked at me but still answered. 

"The date went well. Armin was nervous and I found it adorable. Although I thought it was supposed to be a double date. Why didn't you and the other one show up?" 

I knew he was talking about Eren but I didn't tell him that it was a guy I was bringing. 

"We got attacked by a gang. Few injuries but we both survived." 

Erwin nodded and new that I was strong. He knew that I could and would take down anyone anyway possible. 

"Look Erwin I'll cut straight to the chase. I would like to go on another double date with you and Armin and he and my lover." 

Erwin smirked at me. 

"That person must be pretty special if you are calling them your lover." 

I rolled my eyes. 

Erwin just chuckled but agreed to the double date and then the bell rang signalling we had to get our asses to class. 

I walked into class and I met Erens gaze and he blushed. 
I walked up towards him and took a seat next to him. 

"Hey." 

Eren looked at me shyly which I found adorable. 

"Hi.."

"So Erwin and I have decided meet up for a double date. He brings Armin and I bring you and we chat and all that fun stuff." 

"Um your going on a double date with Erwin?" 

I looked at Eren obviously annoyed that he'd think I'd do that. 

"Hell no. We are just friends. Im saying Erwin brings Armin as his boyfriend and I bring you as mine." 

Eren looked at me and froze when our eyes met. I pushed some hair out of his eyes and looked back at him and slowly started leaning towards him to kiss him but was stopped and I was annoyed when the teacher came in. 

We both pulled away and started taking notes for the class. 

Once class ended I got up and grabbed Erens hand which made him blush even more. 

"Lets go." 

"To where?" 

"To get lunch." 

"Why?" 

"I'm hungry and its lunch time." 

Eren then got up and we were both on our way to get lunch and I was still holding his hand but let go so he could get food and so could I. 

Once we got the food we went and sat down together and we sat with Armin and Erwin. 

The lunch was silent between the four of us but thankfully I liked the quiet so it didn't bother me. 

None of us knew what to talk about then Erwin brought up Eren and I. 

"So I take it you two are dating." 

Eren blushed and I smirked. 

"Yep. I'm his boyfriend." 

Eren looked at me and blushed some more. 

"That's great Levi. I'm so happy you found someone." 

Erwin said smiling. 

I smirked and nodded then I got up and dragged Eren along with me. 

"Um...Levi?" 

"Yes?"

"What did you mean back there?" 

"Back where?"

"When you were telling Erwin that you were my-" 

"Boyfriend." 

"What?" 

"I'm your boyfriend now Eren. I won't let anyone have you and I won't let anyone hurt you." 

"You really are??? Want to be??" 

Eren looked for the right words to say but I let my actions do the talking when I kissed him. 

Eren soon melted into the kiss and we both pulled away for air. 

I smirked at Eren. 

"Lets have a date night. Just the two of us." 

Eren blushed but nodded and I leaned in and whispered in his ear. 

"Come over to my place tomorrow at 8." 

Eren shivered but let out a shaky "OK."

I smirked and quickly gave him a peck before both of us went our separate ways to our classes and I smirked at what I was going to do tomorrow. 

'Oh we'll have fun. We'll have lots and lots of fun.' 

I smirked but what I didn't know was that someone saw Eren and myself and wanted to ruin us once and for all.