Chapter 9

these nice comments are making me cry stop 😭😭

(danielles pov)

i arrived home to see eunchae on the couch watching tv again

"so? how did it go? did you make her jealous?"

"no"

"hm? why not?"

"haerin forget about everything, well everything good about us, she forgot how she confessed her love and even kissed me.."

"isnt that a good thing then?.."

"it should be. but it just hurts."

my lip began to tremble as i made my way over to where eunchae was sat and sat next to her, i dont know why i felt so upset. we hadnt even properly dated and the fake relationship wasnt even for that long.

maybe i just had a denial of feeling.

i bit my lower lip while tears began to fill my eyes

"unnie, come here.."

eunchae had her arms open wanting me to come to her

when i went into her arms i felt so relieved, i hadnt felt like this. its been to long since shes ever been like this, it sorta doesnt feel right.

i let out all my tears and started to cry onto eunchae while hugging her, i pushed her so that her back landed on the couch and that i was on top of eunchae hugging her tightly.

"unnie, its not that bad.."

"i know, i-it j-just h-hur-rts.."

it hurts so bad, i even wanted to get revenge on haerin but sill, something upsets me so much, she forgot about us, she doesn't remember confessing her love to me, or even kissing me, theres no warm, soft smile when she kisses me or hugs me. just a blank, cold stare.. if anything, i wanna go back to how it was before.

i dont care about the future, i just need her now. to tell me everything's going to be okay, and that shes right by me, smiling and laughing.

did she even love me in the first place? she said nobody would kiss me, yet she was the first to do so.

my ex and i never kissed, it was kinda forced. he asked me out infront of all his friends so i had no choice but to say yes or else that wouldve been rude of me.

the first time i've ever seen her laugh or smile is when we're together, now its just that face again. that tone of voice that she speaks in. theres no nicknames..

no nothing.

i squeezed eunchae even harder until all my energy had vanished and i had fell asleep on eunchae.

(eunchaes pov)

i came home to see unnie home staring at me, she was supposed to make haerin jealous today so i wonder how that went!

"so? how did it go? did you make her jealous?"

"no."

guess haerin didnt care at all, i kinda knew she'd be like that. its haerin after all. not some stupid boy whos desperate for a girlfriend.

she must be angry or something now, hm, too bad now.

"hm? why not?"

"haerin forget about everything, well everything good about us, she forgot how she confessed her love and even kissed me.."

i see, thats why shes so angry. im sure it was only a joke. theres no way she would've forgotten all that in under a week or something.

"isnt that a good thing then?.."

"it should be. but it just hurts."

so shes like that now. even though she "hates" haerin now, she still doesnt want her to forget about their relationship.. i know we dont have the best relationship but unnie needs it. im her sister, i have to be there for her.

she then sat by me and was about to cry so i opened up my arms for her and said,

"unnie, come here.."

she didn't hesitate to leap into my arms and hug me, i could her her silent crys and could feel her hands trembling with a shaky breath. it hurts so much for me too, to see her break down infront of me when i usually do it to her. to see her hands even shaking.

unnie pushed me onto my back and went on me still hugging me. she was lying on my chest while her head was buried into my neck.

"unnie, its not that bad.."

"i know, i-it j-just h-hur-rts.."

i hope she knows i love her so much, yeah i might annoy her all the time but, shes my sister, if anything it pains to see her cry..

she quickly fell asleep while my arms were around her slowly falling asleep too..

no because why did i cry while writing this 😞

wholesome sister moment 😋