Chapter 12

(haerins pov)

the light beamed on me as i feel a body on me, i quickly figured that danielle slept on me yesterday.. why did i have to be so damn stupid and shy yesterday..

i lifted danielles head of me carefully and removed her arms around my waist, i woke up 2 hours earlier then i was supposed to so ill just get ready now and go to a cafe or something.

that was until,

"haerin.. is that you?.."

"no its a criminal."

"WHAT! GET OUTT!! HELP! HAERI-"

"ITS ME."

"oh.. you shouldnt of have scared me like that!"

"your so gullible, what criminal would be able to enter this house."

"i dont know."

"exactly."

"you woke up 2 hours earlier before you were meant to"

"i didnt feel your body anymore.."

"S-SHUT UP!"

"okay."

"weirdo."

im still trying to win her, but not completely blow my cover and be kind to her. i have to change the future before she goes with jake.

i dont even know why i let her stay over? i shouldve just called a taxi for her.. and even giving her my backup phone and saying that ill change the colour if she doesnt like it and even saying that ill get one for her sister?

what was i thinking.. that wouldnt even work.. how would she love me from just spoiling her.

i sighed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, danielle would need one too.. i grabbed a spare toothbrush and placed it down somewhere.

"its for the better.. for you, youll be happier with jake, just please take my advice."

what the hell was that?! i imagined it again, i was speaking to danielle. happier with jake? i recognize that name..

first i was confessing my love to her, now im telling her she'll be happier with jake? ugh this hurts my head.. did i hit my head this hard? i dont remember kissing her.. or confessing my love,

maybe i did, but just forgot- NO. i would never do such things with danielle. dating? you wish. i wouldnt have a chance.

i got out and put on my uniform while danielle went into the bathroom. when she got out she asked me for the spare uniform so i gave it to her and turned around to go into the kitchen.

we was both ready so we got into my car and drove to school, the ride was silent until danielle said,

"do you have a crush on me?"

"N-NO!"

"you can see the futur-  the.. futuristic!"

"i can see the futuristic? that doesnt make sense"

"y-yeah i know."

it seemed like she was going to say future, she doesnt know right? of course she doesnt. i havent told anyone so how could she know?

"drop me off on the next street."

"right."

i dropped her off and waved goodbye while still driving. why is it so hard to just hate someone and also love them? danielle is straight anyway.