Chapter 10

(danielles pov)

i woke up to see my room and i was suddenly in pajamas, i remember crying on eunchae and falling asleep, but how did i end up in here with pajamas on?

i looked on my desk to see a sticky note that said

i took u to ur room and also changed u since u was still in ur uniform and u wouldnt be able to wear it to school if it was all wrinkly!!

im sorry if it made you uncomfortable that i changed u, so i closed my eyes for most of the process!! hope u feel better xoxo -smile potato :)

she can be so kind when she wants to, i dont know what i wouldve done without her.

i also noticed some food wrapped in tinfoil, it also had a note saying

heres food for when u wake up!! i dont know how to order stuff so i just made food! u better eat all of it since i burnt myself for u >:( -smile potato

i laughed to myself while eating the food, it wasnt that bad!

until i started choking.

i had only just realised the food was burnt and there was no physical way i could eat this without going sick into the bathroom.

atleast she tried.. sorta.

it was 9pm the same day by the time i woke up and decided to just go back to bed.

next day

i woke up to my alarm and got ready for school. i dont know how im supposed to go to school when my eyes look like pufferfishes..

i got ready either way and left. i saw jake from across the road, maybe this could be my chance!

"oh uhm, hey! jake!"

he turned around to the other side of the road and gave a confused look, i crossed the road and told him,

"listen, im sorry for what happened some days ago.. i just didnt mean that, i got dared too.."

"o-oh! of course its okay!"

he started to turn red and i think its because i was linking arms with him, im so sexy wow.

"so.. why dont we walk to school together?"

"y-yeah! sure! i-if you want."

i giggled and he seemed to turn even more red, how amazing am i danielle marsh?

as we were walking i asked for his number, luckily he gave it to me in a flash!

step 1: complete

now i just need to date him.. i guess when i kiss him he wont be my first, what a shame..

we arrived at school and i said goodbye to jake while walking over to hanni.

"dani!!"

"hannii!"

she gave me a big hug and i suddenly realised that minji wasnt with her

"hey, wheres minji?"

"school council things."

"ohh!"

"yeah.. anyways! lets go before the bell-"

*ring*

"UGHHH!!!!"

"hanni!! calm down!!"

i started laughing at how angry she got,