Chapter 18

4 days until kyujin joins the school

(danielles pov)

i woke up with a huge headache, what happened! i wasnt like this yesterday, maybe i was just surprised that i actually saw kyujin.

im shocked i havent died yet. i need to tell hanni about this,
i sat up and yawned. i turned my head and saw haerin fast asleep,

has kyujin changed? of course not. shes still a psycho even after all these years, i shrugged and got up, i put on some clothes and went downstairs.

i looked outside when i saw..

KYUJIN?! shes outside the window staring at me. how does she even know this is where haerin lives?! this is very scary. i dont remember giving her my address for anything at all!

she gave a signal to open the door but should i? i mean she could just stab me and then im dead. but is she that stupid? she knows that theres a camera outside watching her right now.

i guess ill just open the door,

"hi dani!"

"hey.. kyujin, what are you doing here? its 9am."

"i know.. i just thought we could go out and catch up even more."

hell no. i dont wanna be with her again!

"i cant today sorry.."

"why not?!"

she pouted and titled her head sideways, why does she have to be do weird for..

"i need to meet up with someone else actually.."

"hanni?"

what? how on earth does she know. how does she know were friends?! okay, just stay calm. lucky guess maybe.

"yeah,"

"okay then, has she told you yet?"

"told me what?"

"so she hasn't, she must be too scared.. well! she'll tell you someday, bye!"

and just like that she left,

and what does hanni need to tell me? is she hiding something from me? why would she tell kyujin but not me.. or maybe kyujin is just lying again like she always does.

i closed the door and sighed, i turned around to see haerin and jumped, did she listen to that whole conversation?

"hi haerie!"

"isnt that the girl from yesterday?"

"the one who i was talking to just then?"

"mhm,"

"yeah,"

"she looks like yeonjun."

again with that yeonjun, what does he have that i dont,

"aha! really.."

i cant stand that yeonjun boy. i need to quickly see his face so that i can punch him.

"whats her full name?"

"jang kyujin."

"isnt wonyoungs full name, jang wonyoung?"

"wonyoung? whos that."

who the hell is wonyoung and how does haerin know her, should i be worried?

"the girl in our class."

"what? theres no wonyoung in our class."

"yes there is, she sits at the back on the left in every lesson."